Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's changed her mind on the bedroom again because she's impatient, she's rushing it which means she won't be happy with it in the future and will change again!!!

Reactions: 2
I swear I could do with their wages to live my best life 😂 Asda personal shopper and a bus driver, who knew

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's doing my head in, duck off with your bed & forever changing house, how about find out what it is that's making you unhappy instead of trying to fill it by constantly decorating (bodging) starting new random side jobs & new diets!

I swear I could do with their wages to live my best life 😂 Asda personal shopper and a bus driver, who knew
I know!! Moved house, just got married, constantly buying new things for the house, all the stuff she buys for her “crafting” projects, meant to have been studying with the OU, just got a puppy, meant to have started ivf. I don’t understand how they fund it all!

I looked at buying a Cricut machine just after she got one but I couldn’t justify the price. My husband would have gone mad if I’d done that on a whim! I doubt she makes much money from it all.

I know!! Moved house, just got married, constantly buying new things for the house, all the stuff she buys for her “crafting” projects, meant to have been studying with the OU, just got a puppy, meant to have started ivf. I don’t understand how they fund it all!

I looked at buying a Cricut machine just after she got one but I couldn’t justify the price. My husband would have gone mad if I’d done that on a whim! I doubt she makes much money from it all.
Paul seems to do whatever she wants, she comes across as a spoilt brat.

She's doing my head in, duck off with your bed & forever changing house, how about find out what it is that's making you unhappy instead of trying to fill it by constantly decorating (bodging) starting new random side jobs & new diets!
Yessss!! This exactly. There’s a problem definitely, she needs therapy

Crazy prices for those machines and bang she just goes out and buys them, ok great she probably has most of her wages to herself but we are talking less than £20k so anywhere between £800-1400 per month after tax then all the usual outgoings and here she is constantly shopping buying shite and decorating her even shitter house 🤦🏻‍♀️ that’s not sustainable. Why not take the kids on a day out/family meal/ weekend break if you’re such an amazing step mummy

Reactions: 1
I’ve got a cricut. After I taught myself how to use it properly, it’s now paid for itself. But she got hers on a whim and the shocking stuff she produces from it is absolutely awful! She hasn’t learnt how to use it at all, You can see a mile off!! Makes me so angry Feel sorry for her customers get bodged items just like her bodge job DIY. I would be fuming if I paid for something she made

That bit around the edge would do my head in. I’d probably keep banging my shins on it :ROFLMAO:

Haha yes definitely, but don’t forget, it’s all for the ‘gram 🙄 makes the bed look suitable for a toddler or something. Does Pauly even live there anymore or has he decided it’s all too much 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.