_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find this girl insufferable? She is incredibly rude, her attitude sucks, and she seems to think she is above parking rules and regulations. There are so many things that wind me up about her I don’t know where to begin! Anyone remember when she moved to Australia for all of a fortnight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s awful 🙈 so arrogant and doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself

Reactions: 3
I am pleased that this thread exists.

Terrible, terrible attitude. Selfish, self-centered and arrogant. You ain’t that special hun.

She recently disappeared from Instagram for a week or so. I imagine she was just eating junk food and didn’t want to admit it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Terrible, terrible attitude. Selfish, self-centered and arrogant. You ain’t that special hun.

She recently disappeared from Instagram for a week or so. I imagine she was just eating junk food and didn’t want to admit it 😂
It was strange that she disappeared at the same time at the exact same time as Hannah tracks

Terrible, terrible attitude. Selfish, self-centered and arrogant. You ain’t that special!
So arrogant! She doesn’t reply to a single DM. I even asked her if she could upload her podcasts onto a different podcast provider so I could download them but she ignored twice. Guess she doesn’t want the views hey!

Reactions: 1
It was strange that she disappeared at the same time at the exact same time as Hannah tracks

So arrogant! She doesn’t reply to a single DM. I even asked her if she could upload her podcasts onto a different podcast provider so I could download them but she ignored twice. Guess she doesn’t want the views hey!
I don’t follow Hannah but I will go and have a look now. Very strange! No mention of that week really apart from ‘yes I am aware I’ve been away from socials for a week thanks guys’ on a story which was very quickly deleted.

I wondered where she went haha

I started to follow her for some inspiration, I contacted her about her coaching plan & never got a reply. I am so glad looking back she is just a horrible simple minded person.
I don’t believe she sticks to everything as much as she says, she’s doing well but all that attitude about no one cares get it done is tiresome. No one cares about her as she is arrogant, cares only about herself & her bank balance.

Reactions: 3
Her attitude is horrendous and she is supposed to be a PT can you imagine your PT said ‘nobody cares get it done anyway’ a PT is supposed to ensure your personal and wellbeing goals, telling your clients nobody cares is hardly effective. She is so young and immature she will look back on herself in years to come and think god was I actually that hideous.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen how much she charges?!! £90+ a month for a training/nutrition plan? 😳😳😳😳
Also claiming to work 6am-10pm is a complete lie. Can’t stand her any more

Does anyone else find this girl insufferable? She is incredibly rude, her attitude sucks, and she seems to think she is above parking rules and regulations. There are so many things that wind me up about her I don’t know where to begin! Anyone remember when she moved to Australia for all of a fortnight?!
How did I not know this thread existed! She is an absolute melt. I used to follow her about 18 months ago. I remember the big ‘move’ to Australia 😂 There is something really not right about her though. Zero self-awareness, zero empathy. Not the sharpest tool in the box either.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the rogue set up she’s bought 😂 yeah make an investment because you can’t go to the gym until October.. let me see if I can find £1500 down the sofa! £550 for an rogue elite Olympic barbell she’s going to use for squatting and deadlifts 😂😂😂😂

I started to follow her for some inspiration, I contacted her about her coaching plan & never got a reply. I am so glad looking back she is just a horrible simple minded person.
I don’t believe she sticks to everything as much as she says, she’s doing well but all that attitude about no one cares get it done is tiresome. No one cares about her as she is arrogant, cares only about herself & her bank balance.
Same! She hasn;t replied to a single message. Great way to drum up business. I don't know how all her clients put up with her sucky attitude.

Her attitude is horrendous and she is supposed to be a PT can you imagine your PT said ‘nobody cares get it done anyway’ a PT is supposed to ensure your personal and wellbeing goals, telling your clients nobody cares is hardly effective. She is so young and immature she will look back on herself in years to come and think god was I actually that hideous.
I think you've hit the nail on the head there... she's young and naive and thinks she's worldy-wise, but she's a long way to go.

How did I not know this thread existed! She is an absolute melt. I used to follow her about 18 months ago. I remember the big ‘move’ to Australia 😂 There is something really not right about her though. Zero self-awareness, zero empathy. Not the sharpest tool in the box either.
You mean the 'move' that lasted less than two weeks, after selling her car, ending her tenancy, selling all her belongings, then coming back with her tail between her legs and never mentioning it again. Also had to ask for her old job back. CRINGE.

Has anyone seen the rogue set up she’s bought 😂 yeah make an investment because you can’t go to the gym until October.. let me see if I can find £1500 down the sofa! £550 for an rogue elite Olympic barbell she’s going to use for squatting and deadlifts 😂😂😂😂
It shocks me how much disposable income she seems to have. I can't imagine she makes a huge amount from her PT business but she fritters money away like it's going out of fashion. Not so long ago it was a brand new Apple desktop computer, and now all of the gym stuff. Plus the Audi that she shamelessly flouts parking regulations with, as she seems to think she's above the law / common decency.

Same! She hasn;t replied to a single message. Great way to drum up business. I don't know how all her clients put up with her sucky attitude.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there... she's young and naive and thinks she's worldy-wise, but she's a long way to go.

You mean the 'move' that lasted less than two weeks, after selling her car, ending her tenancy, selling all her belongings, then coming back with her tail between her legs and never mentioning it again. Also had to ask for her old job back. CRINGE.

It shocks me how much disposable income she seems to have. I can't imagine she makes a huge amount from her PT business but she fritters money away like it's going out of fashion. Not so long ago it was a brand new Apple desktop computer, and now all of the gym stuff. Plus the Audi that she shamelessly flouts parking regulations with, as she seems to think she's above the law / common decency.
Yeah, that move to Oz was bizarre. Plus, she went with some random guy she was dating for all of five minutes 😂

• Haha
So now she’s hired a shipping container to set up a gym inside... is she for real?! So once coronavirus restrictions changes she’s going to have a unit full of expensive gym equipment to keep hold of. She has more money than sense I swear.

So now she’s hired a shipping container to set up a gym inside... is she for real?! So once coronavirus restrictions changes she’s going to have a unit full of expensive gym equipment to keep hold of. She has more money than sense I swear.
She seems to have a lot of money at her disposal and her common sense def doesn’t match 😂

• Haha
‘Team no days off’ yeah sure, cause sitting on your arse replying to emails whilst getting OVER paid is so hard. Cannot abide the girl, used to like her. She’s arrogant, spends her money like there’s no tomorrow And someone seriously needs to tell her that her hair extensions NEVER MATCH!!!

• Haha
Sooo glad im not the only one, horrendous attitude in general but also to her followers. How many times has she mocked them for asking her to share a recipe etc, little brat

Sooo glad im not the only one, horrendous attitude in general but also to her followers. How many times has she mocked them for asking her to share a recipe etc, little brat
Absolutely. She completely lacks self awareness and empathy. Zero ability to engage with others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.