_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been looking for photos of each class of competitors for comparison purposes, but it appears that the PCA don't make their photos public. They do offer paid photo packages to the competitors. For example Georgie could purchase a photo package that would feature her individual routine, and the comparison shots with her fellow athletes.
It's a shame because the official photography is taken from the best seat in the house, "Straight on" with the camera positioned directly in front of the stage, making it easier to compare physiques, rather than the crowd photography we're mostly seeing, which is taken at various angles to the stage, distorting any comparisons.
Below is the type of photo I'm talking about, front and center athlete comparisons ๐Ÿ‘‡
1.png

I guess it's a money maker for the PCA as I'm sure a majority of athletes purchase the photo packages to see their hard work in its best light.

Love Island Season Five's Michael "Chaldish" Griffiths competed at the show this weekend and won his Pro Card in the Men's Physique Category :ROFLMAO:
new.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I've been looking for photos of each class of competitors for comparison purposes, but it appears that the PCA don't make their photos public. They do offer paid photo packages to the competitors. For example Georgie could purchase a photo package that would feature her individual routine, and the comparison shots with her fellow athletes.
It's a shame because the official photography is taken from the best seat in the house, "Straight on" with the camera positioned directly in front of the stage, making it easier to compare physiques, rather than the crowd photography we're mostly seeing, which is taken at various angles to the stage, distorting any comparisons.
Below is the type of photo I'm talking about, front and center athlete comparisons ๐Ÿ‘‡
View attachment 1665258

I guess it's a money maker for the PCA as I'm sure a majority of athletes purchase the photo packages to see their hard work in its best light.

Love Island Season Five's Michael "Chaldish" Griffiths competed at the show this weekend and won his Pro Card in the Men's Physique Category :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1665318

competitors receive there photos usually on a late Thursday night after the show so she will receive them recently
The side shot photos are giving back to finals competitions
Pca photo usually 30 quid
Compare to the ifbb/npc/2bros are 100โ€™s

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Whoโ€™s closing the thread and making a new one then. Iโ€™ve never done it ๐Ÿ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.