_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't Georgie specific but it's her post that's made me think of it, why do people post 2 pics of themselves in same post when they are exactly the same? What's the chuffing point in that?
I think usually it’s just to make the photo a square. If you post a portrait photo then it doesn’t show properly on the feed.

Reactions: 1
She has actually inspired me to unfollow people who add no value to my timeline and waste my time, I've unfollowed her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact that she’s unfollowed her CLIENTS too and then said about how she’s done it so she doesn’t scroll through “people who she doesn’t care that much for” 🤨 gives no fucks about her client base at ALL clearly!

Reactions: 12
She honestly gets on my nerves SO much, constantly thinking she’s above everybody. She goes out of her way to post dumb tit trying to be funny just so she can post all this I can’t make a joke, people don’t get my SaRcASm bullshit 🥴🥴🥴, she posts story after story of the same boring uninteresting stuff. Nobody wants your crappy wrists straps or log books hun. It’s a shame, she used to be one of my fave fitness girls to follow....

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Can someone set up Fred four? I don’t know how to do it :(

also, as I have no idea, can you bulk unfollow people? Or do you have to go through all your following and delete one by one?

I wonder how 'G' feels about her crush and his thoughts on body building....wonder if we'll see her share any of his shite again any time soon....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Filming a you tube video (aka her job) amongst the stress of moving house... erm, people move house all the time and still have to work.

My last house move I couldn't take time off work so moved on a weekend.... Worked Monday - Friday as normal.

How long does a house move take anyways?! Feels like she has been banging on about it for months now.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Filming a you tube video (aka her job) amongst the stress of moving house... erm, people move house all the time and still have to work.

My last house move I couldn't take time off work so moved on a weekend.... Worked Monday - Friday as normal.

How long does a house move take anyways?! Feels like she has been banging on about it for months now.... 🤦🏼‍♀️
We’re currently looking to move and I’m juggling house viewings and meetings in the day when WFH or on days when I’m in the office rushing home to tidy before people come..

It’s not like her job is hard because she just copies and pastes as ex clients have said on here.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how 'G' feels about her crush and his thoughts on body building....wonder if we'll see her share any of his shite again any time soon....
Was also wondering this! She’s the only bodybuilder I follow that hasn’t had a massive hissy fit about his post 🤣

Reactions: 2
I just read his post. Hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂 Hasn’t heard of him before but might give him a follow now!

Bless her thinking James isn’t including her in his spot on rant. He’s a hit a nerve hun hasn’t he xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has actually inspired me to unfollow people who add no value to my timeline and waste my time, I've unfollowed her
[/
Was also wondering this! She’s the only bodybuilder I follow that hasn’t had a massive hissy fit about his post 🤣
she’s not different to the people James is talking about- she’s just trying to pretend she is because her ego is too fragile for the truth hu’ u are who he is talking about, and no matter what you say yo
Does she really think that 😂😂😂
she knows he’s right so she’s doing the awkward thing of pretending she’s in on the joke when she is the joke.

She looks awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.