_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still using the gym based on the fact she used a leg press and a hack squat machine today. What tat is she advertising now. I have a good mind to report her and the gym.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Still using the gym based on the fact she used a leg press and a hack squat machine today. What tat is she advertising now. I have a good mind to report her and the gym.
She was advertising her log book.
I’m sorry but it’s absolute bollocks - she should not be using a gym!!

Reactions: 4
The advertising bit of crap but, if it's empty & cleaned, what is the problem though?
The problem is, gyms are closed for a reason - she’s found loopholes just to train. Also she is meeting with Matt yet neither of them are single households ... more rule breaking.

Reactions: 8
The advertising bit of crap but, if it's empty & cleaned, what is the problem though?
Well if that's the case, why can't gyms be open, and have bookings for individuals to use it for certain time slots. The issue is, it's completely against the law under current covid regulations and once again she's flaunting that she gives zero fucks about the rules or anybody else.

Reactions: 12
Well if that's the case, why can't gyms be open, and have bookings for individuals to use it for certain time slots. The issue is, it's completely against the law under current covid regulations and once again she's flaunting that she gives zero fucks about the rules or anybody else.
Ah, yeah, fair enough. I was just thinking of gym owners just having a dead space and this might make them some income.

However, based on her blatant disregard for rules, I agree. None of us are enjoying lockdown but it's called being responsible 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.