Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why gemma and keepsakesstephanie dont follow each other anymore? They used to be best pals
They haven't been friends for a while now. Seen Steph post ages ago about people always asking her what happened but hasn't told anyone

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why gemma and keepsakesstephanie dont follow each other anymore? They used to be best pals
It came across that Stephanie was morphing into Gemma so I guess she got sick of being copied maybe? I dnt know they formed a relationship on Instagram ffs it was hardly long lasting

Reactions: 1
Oh my god her face 😳😳😳 i literally never comment on people’s appearances because i think people should do whatever makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. But jesus, she is beautiful without any fillers and she really has gone too far her face is a square. That is beyond enhancing natural features

Reactions: 9
She has had way to much filler in her jaw wow she looks ridiculous!!!! And her hair always annoys me, why is it grey and black?! She needs a hair makeover

That's not her surely?! What has she done to her face? She looks like Michael Jackson and not in a good way.
She's spoiling her looks. I'm all for a bit of filler and Botox, I like work, but bloody hell that IS work.

Reactions: 5
It’s probably partly down to her tit filters and photoshopping. I agree she was pretty before. And she’s only twenty bloody five! What is she going to look like at 50? :oops:

Reactions: 6
It’s a shame that she even photo shops her body if you zoom in you can tell she’s smoothed over everything. Not good for young girls or us larger ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched one of her videos recently and it’s weird because in real life when she’s on video her face doesn’t look too bad at all. It’s the photos! Also have no idea why she’s charging money for filters, i think the filters she uses are bloody AWFUL. I love a filter but i’ve always thought the ones she uses are awful, she makes everything around her white and herself orange with black and white hair

These facial fillers are making them look more manly and masculine, if that’s the look you were hoping for, Gemma, then you nailed it! 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.