Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i like her. I wish I looked the way she does, I messaged a few times to see what she’s had done but no reply. Has she had jaw done? As very pronounced I like it
She’s mentioned what she’s had done on loads of her videos.

Reactions: 1
i like her. I wish I looked the way she does, I messaged a few times to see what she’s had done but no reply. Has she had jaw done? As very pronounced I like it
She has copious amounts of filler in her cheeks, lips and jawline.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who finds her a bit boring. Go on holiday to sit in your balcony?! I’ve two kids n still do more exploring n nightlife than her 😅

Reactions: 15
Yes she’s had filler all overviewed multiple times - check 360 aesthetics on Instagram

Is it just me who finds her a bit boring. Go on holiday to sit in your balcony?! I’ve two kids n still do more exploring n nightlife than her 😅
She’s boring and she’s completely up her own bum now, I loved her when she was humble

Reactions: 10
Is this holiday they’re on purely for Instagram and YouTube content? You’re in bloody IBIZA!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loool she can’t ever be single, she’s that type of girl who always needs a boyfriend

Also why is she so confidently taking pictures with her fake bag up close, now you can definitely tell their not real - she’s still deleting comments about bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't get me wrong I have nothing against fillers, I have them myself! BUT.. Her top lip is something else. I so wish she would get it dissolved and re-done or just corrected. It doesn't seem to look bad in pictures but in videos, it's all I can see! Shame because I do think other than her top lip, she is so pretty.

Reactions: 6
Don't get me wrong I have nothing against fillers, I have them myself! BUT.. Her top lip is something else. I so wish she would get it dissolved and re-done or just corrected. It doesn't seem to look bad in pictures but in videos, it's all I can see! Shame because I do think other than her top lip, she is so pretty.
I don’t think her lips are that bad, I’ve seen way worse. It’s the cheekbone and jawline filler that just looks ridiculous to me. It’s so overdone.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think her lips are that bad, I’ve seen way worse. It’s the cheekbone and jawline filler that just looks ridiculous to me. It’s so overdone.
It's just the top lip for me, when she speaks. And I do like her jawline filler actually, but I must say I agree that the cheeks are a bit much... I feel like if she get's any more put in she will get closer to looking like that scary doll from the Saw Movies lol.

Reactions: 4
It's just the top lip for me, when she speaks. And I do like her jawline filler actually, but I must say I agree that the cheeks are a bit much... I feel like if she get's any more put in she will get closer to looking like that scary doll from the Saw Movies lol.
Jigsaw lol. Yes her face shape is starting to resemble that 😳

Reactions: 4
She posted a picture of fake Alexander McQueen trainers on her story... I’m guessing this does confirm that the bags are fake too!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.