_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else just wanna comment on her pics “who the duck do you think you are”
Seriously what a bleep, I love a designer bag I have 3 Micheal Kors yes I know they are nowhere near as expensive as a LV, Gucci or Prada. But this twit here goes on a date day and spends almost 1k on bags?? Yeah alright head, don’t like to brag much!! Where’s your kid tits? Why not make the most the weather that makes you feel like your abroad and spend time with her!!

Reactions: 20
FFS She actually bought that bargain Gucci bag 😂😂 I personally can’t fathom how someone could justify spending that much on a bag when they have children and (I believe) don’t own their own house, (and we don’t know how much the Prada one was either). I just think how much of a deposit for a house they wear in trainers and bags and it makes me cringe. Like they just want the image, they don’t care about actual important life things, just how they look to complete strangers. If I had the money they somehow have I would be more interested in buying a house instead of paying someone else’s mortgage, not wearing brand names plastered all over myself just to keep up appearances.

Reactions: 14
They absolutely are going broke whilst trying to look rich. Its so sad. Its all about labels and looking like something they aren't. She wore fendi sunglasses and an LV bag and he wore balenciaga and off white trainers. Its all about the flash and trying to look something. Meanwhile Betsy is lucky to spend a few hours doing something fun once in a blue moon whilst wearing Tu at Sainsburys clothes.

I'm not saying kids have to wear designer gear, quite the opposite but with all the money they waste on trying to project a certain image they could take her on some lovely days out and fun experiences. Its pathetic

Reactions: 10
If I didn’t have kids I would splurge on shopping trips but I prefer spending money on things for them, like days out and treats... they never do anything fun with Betsy, just drag her round shops and wait while they pose with their new credit card purchases 😂

Reactions: 9
The prada bags are old. They were about £1500 when new full price but come boxed. In her bag it doesn’t look like a boxed prada bag 🤔

Reactions: 3
I follow a couple of influencers who have designer handbag collections, post the unboxings etc and I have no issue with how people spend their money. What I can’t stand is bare face liars like her. The bag is obviously fake because she can’t keep up with what lies she’s told. I don’t care that the bag is fake, not everyone can afford £1000 handbags. JUST BE HONEST! It feeds into this illusion of people not feeling good enough for being not owning what she has. She posts that she will get back to people across the weekend regarding lumi messages, because she’s soooo inundated with them and yet she replies to that insta comment regarding the bag INSTANTLY. She’s full of tit, and I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that noticed the discrepancy with the bag. She claims to not be into designer labels, she doesn’t want to post about hauls due to negativity and yet every post FEATURES THAT FAKE BAG! And some kind of reference to designer. She’s a fraud!

Reactions: 8
I dont get why she spends a duck ton on designer items when she lives in a private rented house in barwel 🤣🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Drops almost 1k on bags but gets her followers to decide where to go on a day out with Betsy... how about let YOUR DAUGHTER decide where she wants to go and visit multiple places. Your bags won’t mean tit in a year.

Reactions: 15
I don’t normally do hauls as I don’t want people to think I’m showing off but I’ll happily be photographed with my designer shopping bag, what a knob. So she got a Prada & a Gucci bag yet can’t take her poor daughter out for a fun filled day out 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
So my boyfriend is unemployed due to Covid and I will almost certainly be made redundant from my job next week, also because of Covid. And Titters is swanning about telling us she "only" spent half a grand on a bleeping handbag.

I know that no particular person is to blame for the effects of Covid, but duck me, does she even have a single brain cell? Any part of her brain that tells her to reign the smugness in a little, whilst the rest of us can't afford to pay the mortgage?! twit

I know I'm being very bitter, but I'm bleeping terrified. Social media should be an escape, somewhere to browse and feel supported. But people like her are the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love how she said ‘certificate thing’ when LV bags don’t have certificates. I have 3 bags from there so I’m pretty confident on that 🤣

Reactions: 5
I bet Sean is the type of guy who refuses to get a mortgage because he doesn’t want to be in debt to the banks but then his credit card with a crazy APR of like 30% got bleeping hammered yesterday.

Tempted to message her and find out how quickly she gets back about the lumi deals.

Reactions: 8
She's limited comments on her most recent post after being caught out lying about her fake bag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.