_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like watching her, then it seemed like every day she kept making comments like “guys I’m just a normal person” as if she was so famous. It got so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks you lot!

Sean has shaved his beard off and now looks like a tattooed bollock.
I know it’s early as this threads just started but please start thinking of a new thread suggestion that has Sean being a tattooed bollock in it😂😂 Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being “FaMoUs“ for blended tins of crap and having a fella that resembles a tattooed ball sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who even blends a tin of macaroni cheese to make a Lasagne sauce🤢 The smell of it would be enough to send me over the edge, never mind tasting it.
Imagine blending what’s essentially a meal to go on top of your meal 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Can someone screenshot a picture of Sean the bollock? I don’t have him and I really don’t want to add him 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw him in a shop the other day.. If i see him again the tattooed bollock comment will be all i think of 😂

Reactions: 3
Well twatney if ur skin care routine was decent and u didn't clean your face with a bleeping wet wipe maybe ur lumi wouldn't need to pick up ur tit. Cleanse tone moisture maybe?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.