_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can tell the difference between a press invite and a trip but she is too bleeping stupid to use an Ad on every post as that’s all she bloody posts.

Reactions: 5
Its because she likes to think she is the only person EVER to go there since it opened in 1992. She probably likes to think she is special and only she can afford to go.

Reactions: 5
Do you think money is drying up and she is trying to get in with Hinch? Haven’t seen tkmaxx haul for ages! And it’s a lot more ‘invites’ then getting paid for stuff now.

Reactions: 2
She just said on jades post they have three bottles of VIPOO in their toilets. Who is she kidding I bet she loves the smell of her own shits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She got that pro blo set gifted ages ago who is she bleeping kidding?! I watched her try it before on her stories and it was never shown again. It was back in the day when she was still a slimming account not a Beggy one.
Yes I thought the same thing.

Am I completely missing the point with the hair curlers? She spent all that time doing it, we never saw the result and this morning her hair is yanked back in a bun!??????!! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Am I completely missing the point with the hair curlers? She spent all that time doing it, we never saw the result and this morning her hair is yanked back in a bun!??????!! 🙄
They’re clearly tit/she’s not using them right 🙈

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen Sean's story? It's put me off him. "You allow yourself to be sad, don't do it" oh okay, silly me 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.