_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seen her trying to justify why she doesnt post her weigh in anymore. apparently because it's not healthy for her to be telling everyone shes gained one week or lost another. the only unhealthy thing is her lies and denial

Reactions: 4
She got that pro blo set gifted ages ago who is she bleeping kidding?! I watched her try it before on her stories and it was never shown again. It was back in the day when she was still a slimming account not a Beggy one.
I thought I was having deja vu watching that! Thank god someone else remembered this happening!

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah Betsy looks thrilled with another free jumper she'll never wear 🙄

Reactions: 1
Be right back guuuyyyysssss, just gonna eat a patattttaaaaaa and then tag @disneylandparis 16 times in the hopes that I get a gifted stay. #gifted #presstrip #iamabeg #iwouldsellmymumforsomehairrollers #influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair she annoys the life out of me but I think she looks good in that picture

Reactions: 11
She got that pro blo set gifted ages ago who is she bleeping kidding?! I watched her try it before on her stories and it was never shown again. It was back in the day when she was still a slimming account not a Beggy one.
I knew I had seen her do it before 🙄

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she will be tagging some hotels in those locations in the next week or so trying to beg an invite 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s such an ignorant beggy witch, go to the travel agents you bleeping scab... see if you can get a ‘press trip’ from there!!

Reactions: 7
She really grinds my gears!! Posting about how she is ‘local’ to Beautique Loughborough when she really isn’t and she only went to see what free stuff she could get out of them!! Such a beg 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Is she actually for real!!!!! Telling us the difference between 'press trip' and 'invite' they are the bleeping same thing, you begged and tagged until these places say yes 🙄 and I'm sorry but showing your 'gifts' you privileged piece of tit and not even being able to remember the name of the 'salon' you had just been incredibly lucky to go to just shows your true colours!!!!!!!!! 😡

Reactions: 11
she doesn’t look this size in the vids or pics her bf show. Like when she was on the bed the other day I wouldn’t of said it was her if not for the tatts 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.