_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie Genevieve had her hair cut the other day and surprise surprise Brittany is wandering whether to get hers cut at her next appointment 🤔🤔 she’s so desperate to be friends with her! Cringe!

Reactions: 5
beggy-sue has been invited to a local restaurant this weekend according to her recent insta. she is unreal!
I swear to god if this is the one I talked about a couple of days ago I will LOOSE MY tit!!!!! what a beggy witch!!! Its such a lovely little independent restaurant. I guarantee she will order the MOST EXPENSIVE things on the menu like at every other 'invite' she goes too. I'm bleeping FUMING!!!!!

Reactions: 2
It’s so embarrassing when she tries to make an ad not look like an ad

JuSt pOpPiNg On

duck OFF nuskin bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so embarrassing when she tries to make an ad not look like an ad

JuSt pOpPiNg On

duck OFF nuskin bleep
How the feck can she be allowed to say it’s not an Ad when she’s bought the stuff herself to then use as samples to show us?!? She boils my piss.

Reactions: 3
I swear to god if this is the one I talked about a couple of days ago I will LOOSE MY tit!!!!! what a beggy witch!!! Its such a lovely little independent restaurant. I guarantee she will order the MOST EXPENSIVE things on the menu like at every other 'invite' she goes too. I'm bleeping FUMING!!!!!
I thought the same. but she also said she has never been to this place before so it cant be barnacles because I'm pretty sure her cousin got married there? shes so full of shite if it is!

She said... “ it’s just down the road from me, but I never have time to go” ooh I’m sure you find the time when it’s free tho. Fat cow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s absolutely desperate for Jamie G to get in her skip with her isn’t she? 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

When is her fella coming off private then? I’m thirsty for a stalk of his feed, not gonna lie.
Add him he will accept you

Reactions: 1
Her stories today are laughable!!!!! Is she really trying to make out like she is still within her target weight???????? 😂 'I got a large this time so its really oversized' no love you got a large because you spend every weekend eating like a fooking horse and your gaining weight back!!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories today are laughable!!!!! Is she really trying to make out like she is still within her target weight???????? 😂 'I got a large this time so its really oversized' no love you got a large because you spend every weekend eating like a fooking horse and your gaining weight back!!!!!! 🙄
Certainly didn’t look that oversized did it 🤨

Reactions: 4
As if she needs to be promoting any more rubbish! duck sake here we go with this hair stuff next

She got that pro blo set gifted ages ago who is she bleeping kidding?! I watched her try it before on her stories and it was never shown again. It was back in the day when she was still a slimming account not a Beggy one.

Reactions: 10
She got that pro blo set gifted ages ago who is she bleeping kidding?! I watched her try it before on her stories and it was never shown again. It was back in the day when she was still a slimming account not a Beggy one.
Literally just came here to say this! What the duck?? Why is she pretending it’s a new #gifted item??

Reactions: 2
Literally just came here to say this! What the duck?? Why is she pretending it’s a new #gifted item??
Who bleeping knows she’s such a snake!! She probably begged them for some more of that spray and they said only if u do another video with the kit. They didn’t get their money’s worth it’s about £60 and she did one tit video ages ago and they’ve never been seen again.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.