_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Betsy couldn’t give a flying duck about a free jumper! Poor sod has just got home from school ffs give her a break!

Reactions: 10
Just watched her stories and OMG, he’s she got nothing else to do other than film her poor kid all the time and take photos of everything they do? So bizarre. Poor kid.

Just incase anyone missed her stories today it went a little something like this ... GIFTED . GIFTED. AD .GIFTED. AD . Supporting a small business by being a bleeping beg 🤗

Reactions: 10
Don’t usually comment on people’s parentig because it’s none of my business but recently I’ve noticed Betsy looking more and more fed up on her stories. I really feel for her, how is her self esteem going to be affected by thinking her mum only wants to spend time with her/take her to all these places so she can put it on Instagram. You’re shopping for Halloween decorations for fucks sake - just be in the moment with your daughter.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.