_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
35F9D714-B49F-4ED4-BC4B-F846D524F351.jpeg

She is a creation of habit. That’s how godly she thinks she is πŸ˜‚
Also she seriously needs to stop with the glasses. They are Fendi they will cost no more than Β£200 and everyone knows the cheapest things that designers make are sunglasses.
Beggy buy a Hermes Berkin bag and you might actually impress someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her story this morning !!! β€˜Imagine getting paid to go on holiday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€™

Imagine basically lying to someone and then showing it to everyone on your stories ! Why didn’t she just reply β€˜no payment, but I received a discounted trip in exchange for promoting the resort’

JUST BE HONEST!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 34763

She is a creation of habit. That’s how godly she thinks she is πŸ˜‚
Also she seriously needs to stop with the glasses. They are Fendi they will cost no more than Β£200 and everyone knows the cheapest things that designers make are sunglasses.
Beggy buy a Hermes Berkin bag and you might actually impress someone.
Is Betsy eating chocolate cake for breakfast? Wow

Reactions: 1
It would have to be a 90% discount for me to be spending my whole holiday posting and writing *pressdiscount on a million pics a day. She is so arsey...or you could just do what I do and Google it. Is that right hun? When you are looking for headbands or tit jewellery next time, do what we all do...GOOGLE IT. bleeping prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It would have to be a 90% discount for me to be spending my whole holiday posting and writing *pressdiscount on a million pics a day. She is so arsey...or you could just do what I do and Google it. Is that right hun? When you are looking for headbands or tit jewellery next time, do what we all do...GOOGLE IT. bleeping prick.
Do what I do and and google it 😭 don’t make me laugh

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s horrid. Do what I do and google it😑 she needs to take her own advice when she’s on the beg for free crap. Absolutely too big for her boots now. (Size 10 to fit her toenail in)

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s horrid. Do what I do and google it😑 she needs to take her own advice when she’s on the beg for free crap. Absolutely too big for her boots now. (Size 10 to fit her toenail in)
Have you noticed her feet don’t really fit in sandals? She must struggle to walk as the band is just over the toes!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.