__beingbrittany #9 making £s off lumi cause that stuff ain’t cheap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Ihateit with the winning thread title, edited to stick within the rules of Tattle as well as fit!
D67C51F2-1A9E-4FA9-A777-C8373D0C680E.jpeg

Seriously don’t know why she’s sharing the post about the Sainsbury’s advert - her husband is a racist and says those things and much worse!

Mod edit - acronyms and removing spaces messes up the flow of thread titles. Is there a version that's grammatically correct to fit?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Shame the WAP part of the thread suggestion didn’t fit I was proud of that 😂

Reactions: 5
If she's concerned with racism she needs to address her boyfriend. Even if it's to say that he's made mistakes in the past but has learnt from it. And understands he was wrong. Forget the tattoos because even though we all know the meaning of them, they'll deny it but his posts on twitter etc can't be denied.
I really think I'd like her better if she had the balls to address it. We all make mistakes or say things or do things (I'm not just talking racism just general stuff), especially when we're young and on line that we don't think is harmful or matters but when we are confronted with those mistakes, we should hold our hands up and apologise and understand why they are wrong things to do.
It's a shame her and Sean refuse to take any responsibility for their actions and it makes me think it's because they don't actually understand why it is wrong.

Reactions: 9
I just went with the most liked post, that’s what I always do as that’s the fairest way or we get arguements lol x
oh I know! Wasn’t being a princess sorry just meant it’s a shame due to length it had to be cropped from the winning suggestion x

Reactions: 2
oh I know! Wasn’t being a princess sorry just meant it’s a shame due to length it had to be cropped from the winning suggestion x
It did fit just but admin changed it, I could suggest a further amendment but it’s fine how it is I suppose. I don’t like creating more work for them lol. X

Reactions: 1
Just a plate of beans on toast or the poached eggs and waffles would be fine. That’s like a hangover breakfast you do once in a blue moon. Feel bloated just looking at it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone actually need this for breakfast though? Slimming worlds eat the biggest breakfasts and are supposed to be on a diet 😂 Probably why it doesn’t actually work!
I follow slimming world and i lost four stone last year-Ive managed to maintain my loss! But thats because i dont eat like a fat pig everyday! Honestly how she calls some of her meals ‘slimming world friendly’ i’ll never know! One meal of hers makes up for three of mine 😂😂

If I was Sean I’d be fuming that she had been peeking at the post. Like I know it says VIEVE on the box but cmon play dumb!!!

I follow slimming world and i lost four stone last year-Ive managed to maintain my loss! But thats because i dont eat like a fat pig everyday! Honestly how she calls some of her meals ‘slimming world friendly’ i’ll never know! One meal of hers makes up for three of mine 😂😂
Do you eat on a slimming world plan everyday like healthy extras and syns? duck. That. 😂

I am having a slimming world recipe tonight for dinner and it’s actually a treat dinner as it’s so many calories!! The recipe actually has primula in it but I am swapping out titters favourite as it’s gross 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.