__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow…Step away from the brownies Fat Pam
The only thing oversized in that pic is her appetite. Love Grounded Kitchen but surprised they “invited” her AGAIN. Probably bull tit and she paid

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only thing oversized in that pic is her appetite. Love Grounded Kitchen but surprised they “invited” her AGAIN. Probably bull tit and she paid
Does she know she can say no Thankyou to these ‘invites’?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hun, you have the chance to be at home all day every day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like she is eating EVERYTHING so come January she can be new year new me bullshit!

Pam its not a race to put on as much weight as possible before starting to lose again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah, I'm ded. Imagine her in these 😭
I’ve got embarrassment for her, she’s going to look like a toddler in a pair of Lucy & Yak dungers, many friends, my daughter and myself have a pair or similar and not being funny but I look like a toddler and I’m not plus size 🤣
They’re not flattering……..but very comfy!
Also she’s like 4yrs late to the party 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg why can't I see these stories but could see the one about being at home today? I'm devastated 😂

Reactions: 1
I used to follow Brittany ages ago when she was on Slimming World and lost all the weight but unfollowed when she started doing all the NU Skin bullshit. Not sure if this has already been mentioned but I think she has Lipoedema (I have this also so can tell the signs) I don’t think she’s mentioned it on her page so maybe she isn’t aware of the disease. Google it if you’re unsure what Lipoedema is, explains a lot, especially with regards to her ‘cankles’

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.