__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she totally deluded or just brainwashed by SW, how on earth is that massive plate of processed meat/sloppy beans 'good' food to be fueling your body with!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Is she off calorie counting now then cause she’s extra hungry?! I can’t keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggest - Brittany who ate all the pies? Don't try and cover with your midsize lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That is a hell of a lot of food. Two salmon fillets, a tit load of pasta, onion, broccoli, primula, pesto…. That’s pushing 900/1000 calories… You keep buying those size 12, oversized, elasticated waist trousers though hun. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is a hell of a lot of food. Two salmon fillets, a tit load of pasta, onion, broccoli, primula, pesto…. That’s pushing 900/1000 calories… You keep buying those size 12, oversized, elasticated waist trousers though hun. Haha.
So much food! When we have salmon, we have a salmon fillet each, some new potatoes or half a bag of microwave rice each and broccoli or green beans. Those pasta and sauce meals are a meal on their own!

Reactions: 10
Jesus bleeping Christ I couldn’t eat that much.

Also spied her massive arm in the squash in a bottle shot. I swear it used to be a lot smaller Titters 👀

Reactions: 1
So much food! When we have salmon, we have a salmon fillet each, some new potatoes or half a bag of microwave rice each and broccoli or green beans. Those pasta and sauce meals are a meal on their own!
I do have two salmon fillets but I have them with just salad so I feel it’s justified 🤣. I’d never had pasta AND salmon. I’d maybe have the pasta for a quick lunch and then salmon salad for dinner, but both in one meal? 🤢

Reactions: 3
I never understand why she uses the packets of pasta ‘n’ sauce but makes out it’s made from scratch? No shade on them, I use them. But the side of those portions 😲 I often have a packet of those pastas and a chicken fillet and I am absolutely stuffed (and I’m a size 24 haha) so how she eats all that is beyond me!

Reactions: 4
More salmon tonight and this time it’s couscous instead of pasta. If she’s had the whole packet (not sure seeing as she’s stated the syns for the full packet) that meal is nearly 1000 cals. Anyone remember her always saying “I still eat like I’m a size 22” or whatever she was. I always use to think well maybe you shouldn’t?!

Probably going to sound a bit thick, but how do people lose weight on slimming world if that’s considered a balanced meal? A friend of mine who has probably been on most diets going says she could eat a whole chicken if she wanted to because it’s free foods? But weight loss is really just calorie deficit. My friend swears by it and usually loses at least 2lbs a week but I just can’t get my head around it 🤯

Reactions: 4
Probably going to sound a bit thick, but how do people lose weight on slimming world if that’s considered a balanced meal? A friend of mine who has probably been on most diets going says she could eat a whole chicken if she wanted to because it’s free foods? But weight loss is really just calorie deficit. My friend swears by it and usually loses at least 2lbs a week but I just can’t get my head around it 🤯
I think it’s because it’s such a low fat diet and actually it’s quite strict despite them talking about free foods etc. I think it’s why people people like Brittany will never get on with calorie counting, it’s a shock to the system after being allowed to eat so much lol

There are certain foods that are considered speed-free - lettuce, tomatoes, apples and many others. They are low in calories and they’re low density therefore you would have to consume quite a large quantity of them to overindulge. Hence why SW say they’re unlimited. If you’re eating a balanced diet there isn’t really a need to be counting 1 cal for 20g lettuce since it’s hardly going to make much of a difference. You could overindulge in lettuce if you wanted to, without a doubt, but let’s be real, nobody became overweight because they were bingeing on apples and salad every day.
Then there are Free Foods - the rest of the fruit and veg that aren’t speed free, meat, fish, eggs, potatoes, dry pasta etc. Meats have to be skinless and fat removed to be free and not deep fried in lard, obviously. These foods are more dense, so even though they’re unlimited they should fill you up quicker so that you find it hard to overindulge. If you follow SW advice and have a third of your plate as speed free foods, you will find it hard to eat a mountain of pasta unless you’re forcing it down.
After all that you have syns - the super high calorific foods with high fat and sugar content. These are limited because these are seen as the foods that would take you over a calorie allowance if SW had one. They basically promote the 80/20 rule but without counting calories. If you actually follow it and don’t pay attention to the Instahun version of SW (the chocolate laden porridge and Biscoff on everything) it does actually work. There are flaws, I’d agree, but there are flaws with any diet. CC has the tendency to make folks obsessed with the numbers and it’s tedious so most people struggle to do it for long periods of time.
Anyway, yeah, that’s why your friend loses 2lbs a week. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There are certain foods that are considered speed-free - lettuce, tomatoes, apples and many others. They are low in calories and they’re low density therefore you would have to consume quite a large quantity of them to overindulge. Hence why SW say they’re unlimited. If you’re eating a balanced diet there isn’t really a need to be counting 1 cal for 20g lettuce since it’s hardly going to make much of a difference. You could overindulge in lettuce if you wanted to, without a doubt, but let’s be real, nobody became overweight because they were bingeing on apples and salad every day.
Then there are Free Foods - the rest of the fruit and veg that aren’t speed free, meat, fish, eggs, potatoes, dry pasta etc. Meats have to be skinless and fat removed to be free and not deep fried in lard, obviously. These foods are more dense, so even though they’re unlimited they should fill you up quicker so that you find it hard to overindulge. If you follow SW advice and have a third of your plate as speed free foods, you will find it hard to eat a mountain of pasta unless you’re forcing it down.
After all that you have syns - the super high calorific foods with high fat and sugar content. These are limited because these are seen as the foods that would take you over a calorie allowance if SW had one. They basically promote the 80/20 rule but without counting calories. If you actually follow it and don’t pay attention to the Instahun version of SW (the chocolate laden porridge and Biscoff on everything) it does actually work. There are flaws, I’d agree, but there are flaws with any diet. CC has the tendency to make folks obsessed with the numbers and it’s tedious so most people struggle to do it for long periods of time.
Anyway, yeah, that’s why your friend loses 2lbs a week. 🙂
I have been to SW on and off of late and quite honestly this is the best explanation of the plan I have ever heard, even the group consultant didn't explain it this well. SW is easy to follow and the plan does allow you to lose weight but it does become restrictive in what you will allow your self in syn values. 😊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.