__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say at least 4st gain from her lightest! Majority of people gained weight throughout lockdown so why not just say?!
Yep she was smaller than me and I’ve gone from a 14 to an 18. I’m guessing she’s gone from a 12 to an 18. I’m a hell of a lot taller than her though.

Reactions: 1
I’m the same shape. I won’t take offence as it’s her choice of clothing 🤣 she needs to dress to her figure
I really hope I didn't offend as I'm a big girl myself but like you said that definitely does her figure no favours haha

Reactions: 4
2D628899-4A55-4950-9612-47CEFFB2721D.png

Why is she so illiterate. ‘I would have normally not dreamed of not posting’ huh what?? And it’s the first thing you saw not the first thing you seen 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No offence at all! I would never wear that jumpsuit I know what suits big hips and a bum 🤣🤣
Same I love jumpsuits but can not wear them 😫
Am I the only one focusing on the seam/gigantic camel toe!!!!!! It's a lovely picture, I don't know why she has to point out on stories about her 'chunky arm' oh yes I do because she needs validation from her 'fans' 😏😬🙄
No hahahaha masssive moose knuckle

Reactions: 5
That’s the spirit, Brit’! Focus on capturing those precious memories! You will always want to remember the time you and Sean stared at the pavement, or the time Sean or Betsy captured the back of your head as you walked away, or all those times in Saino’s car park. The really precious memories. ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210607-080701_Instagram.jpg

Strategically placed face vibrator in the pic of the b&b bathroom 🙄 she is literally a big bleeping dildo herself. Have a day off for fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This mornings brunch, fuelling her body with good food 🙄. Two slices of toast with dairylea and a waffle? Plus the rest. Might be low in syns but Jesus that’s a lot of food. She’s clearly comfortable with SW ways and must be trying to get the weight she’s put on back off but if she stuck to CC she’d benefit more in the long run and see she can eat what she wants so long as it’s in her calories rather than all this bizarre stuff she eats because it’s a tweak or whatever

Reactions: 10
GoOd FUDs 🤣

duck me if I ate that I wouldn’t be able to eat anything all day on CC. SW is full of bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.