__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still has ‘10 stone loss’ in her bio 😂😂😂😂 yeah sure Jan, not sure it still counts when you put most of it back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
someone asked her what size she ordered...she’s replied 14. Have a day off the lies hun. She makes my piss boil

Reactions: 9
there is not a chance in hell she is a 14!!!! I’m not as big as her and I’m a 14-16 even an 18 in some places or depending on what it is for comfort!!!!

Reactions: 5
For size reference she brought a 14 😂😂 I think we all know if she was really buying these sizes she would take a picture of the tag to prove to everyone. There’s nothing wrong with being a size 20-22 which she def is, just own it Brit

Reactions: 4
Why on earth is Curvyluce suddenly kissing her arse?
Godddddd I HATE that b**ch. duck me if she was made of chocolate she'd eat herself. Well...she'd take embarassing pics of herself first thinking we all think its sexy....hint...ITS NOT!!!! then she'd eat herself.

• Haha
For size reference she brought a 14 😂😂 I think we all know if she was really buying these sizes she would take a picture of the tag to prove to everyone. There’s nothing wrong with being a size 20-22 which she def is, just own it Brit
Exactly! And I’m sorry but some of my friends are absolutely tiny and a size 12/14 in some shops she’s claiming to be the same size in!

Reactions: 3
There is noway in hell she is wearing size 14 in that vile tent looking dress..🤢 She has some serious issues she needs to deal with orrrr she needs to head to spec savers!

Godddddd I HATE that b**ch. duck me if she was made of chocolate she'd eat herself. Well...she'd take embarassing pics of herself first thinking we all think its sexy....hint...ITS NOT!!!! then she'd eat herself.
Just had a goosey gander. Her nipple piercings offend me. Probably because I’ve never seen anyone try and “show them off” before 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just had a goosey gander. Her nipple piercings offend me. Probably because I’ve never seen anyone try and “show them off” before 🙄
You on about curvyluce? Yeah she’s got her own thread too cos she’s equally as vile 😂

Why tell people your size for reference if you are going to lie about it? Loads of people will be buying the wrong size 🤣

Reactions: 7
14 my arse! And it looks hideous, I do love her hair though.
The muu muu collection continues.

Why is she buying so many tents when she’s doing CC, BiG WaLks and PT with Rod Squidward Stewart to presumably slim down?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.