__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 swipe ups in a row, in less than an hour, how desperate is this witch!!!!!! Think someone's having to pay off her Klarna bill 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How rude is she?!?!?!? Asks for advice, people send her advice and she said ‘I’m not that stupid!’

The only reason she wants rid of followers is because she knows we can all see her page and she can’t work out who is who

Reactions: 13
How rude is she?!?!?!? Asks for advice, people send her advice and she said ‘I’m not that stupid!’

The only reason she wants rid of followers is because she knows we can all see her page and she can’t work out who is who
She wants to get rid due to her engagement being so bad brands don't want to work with her! Her engagement rate is 2.6% which is nothing! 4% is where it needs to be.

Reactions: 3
so I swipe up on quite a lot of stuff - who do they choose gets the commission from the swipe up for the 30 days??
Its normally the most recent person you have swiped up so if you accidentally swipe brittany go swipe up on one of your favourites you don't mind giving the commission to

Reactions: 2
Her pedalo bf has told her to get on with her Instagram work and clear out anyone who is talking about him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this bugs the tit out of me. Is she not meant to declare where her swipe up link will take people to??

E79639AF-9E91-4739-9610-179EF9551BE3.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.