90s TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I missed this thread!! I live for 90’s stuff. I remember my mum always used to go on about the 70’s and i’d be like move on and now i’m like that about the 90’s 😂 anytime i watch something from the 90’s i get all warm and fuzzy.

I can’t remember everything I loved atm my favourite programmes were

saved by the bell
California dreams
Sister sister
Boy meets world
Heartbreak high

and probably Programmes not suitable for my age at the time

keeping up appearances
Goodnight sweetheart
Birds of a Feather

i’ll add more when i remember lol. Wish someone would make a 90’s tv channel and show all the old stuff.

Reactions: 3
How have I missed this thread!! I live for 90’s stuff. I remember my mum always used to go on about the 70’s and i’d be like move on and now i’m like that about the 90’s 😂 anytime i watch something from the 90’s i get all warm and fuzzy.

I can’t remember everything I loved atm my favourite programmes were

saved by the bell
California dreams
Sister sister
Boy meets world
Heartbreak high

and probably Programmes not suitable for my age at the time

keeping up appearances
Goodnight sweetheart
Birds of a Feather

i’ll add more when i remember lol. Wish someone would make a 90’s tv channel and show all the old stuff.
omg i loveddd heartbreak high, i was obsessed with one guy in it who is half greek (in real life) cannot remember his name but he's so good looking 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Heartbreak High 💖💖
Drazig DEFINITELY set the blueprint for all my boyfriends 😂 I always joke about it but they've all had eye brow piercings and I definitely struck the drazig jackpot with my now husband who not only had the brow piercing but the dark wavy locks to go with it💖. I mean, the other loves of my childhood were Andy Peters and Richard Chamberlain so I think we can safely say I was a fan of barking up the wrong tree, even from a young age! I remember running up stairs after breakfast in the summer holidays to sneaky watch HBH with the sound on low as I knew my parents wouldn't let me watch it. My mum took me to one side and asked if I was going upstairs to make myself sick. I had to woefully open up that no, I was not. I'd just developed an unhealthy obsession with an Australian teen drama 😂😱 ah,youth!

I *wish* they'd do a run of Saturday night shows with all the 90s kids classics but with adults playing. Like Knightmare, Incredible Games, Funhouse etc 💖

Anyone remember Parallel 9 with Brian the Pink dinosaur? I think it was a northern thing as when i moved to Wales no one had heard of it. To be fair, I can see how trying to explain a pink punk dinosaur whose catchphrase was 'cup of tea, eh eh eh eh?' in the days before the internet was everywhere may have made me sound like I was a couple of sandwiches short...

And whilst I'm here writing my love letter to 90s, there was also As If (which was actually early 00s). Another one I had to watch with the sound barely audible!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember watching a programme late on Sat or Fri nights either before of after Eurotrash about ordinary people making cheap snacks out of strange combinations of food in their cupboards but I can't remember what it was called.
think that might have been Get Stuffed

The Rugrats! Was my actual childhood. The Rugrats Movie was on Film 4 yesterday and I still sat and watched it 😂 still found it funny. Is that sad?

Reactions: 1
Biker grove
Grange hill
Sweetvalley high
Crosbys
Harry & hendersons
Blind date
X files
Euro trash.. we watched it as kids
House of elliott
Heartbeat
Wurzel & aunt sally
Saved by the bell obviously
Grotbags

Oh & big breakfast with johnny & denise if not mentioned, i remember a whole news section on it about a teens house party that got out of control.. i was there having sex 😂 my mum was watching the news the next day saying those poor people their house is wrecked, knowing id been there downing vintage red wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember spooks of bottle bay? It was on CITV I think! Literally no one remembers it! I find myself singing the theme tune every now and then 😅

The Royle Family. Loved it. I was always like Anthony when they used to always tell him to go make a brew cos I was the youngest. One of my sisters we said was like Denise a bit dippy 🤣

Aww Daria omg I loved this. It used to be on channel 5 sometimes.
Clarissa, loved that.
Alphabet Castle gobbledy gook 🦃
Loved the Royal Family, could watch that all day. One of the best episodes was when Jim was reading out telephone numbers from the phone bill :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2