90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am, but I watch it all. I thought it was going to be really good from the first episode but not too fussed about it so far.

Reactions: 1
I've almost given up with the latest 90 day. Elizabeth and Andre's family are clearly gearing up to be the next family chantel...... it's cringeworthy. Mike and Natalie are painful to watch, and as for Michael and his visit to a fertility clinic then Angela and her daughter visiting one. Grim.

I think Discovery need to realise that they've more than had their moneys worth from this lot and they're flogging a very very dead horse.

Reactions: 7
Angela flashing her new wonky tits to Michael’s auntie is the maddest, most tragic reality tv I’ve ever seen 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Think that was the end of the series and it will just be the tell all now. I saw they are starting a nee series of ‘the other way’ soon

I watched the tell all part 1 last night........ I really hope they're going to move on from this bunch now, tbh. It was reported in the DM that Paola and Russ have separated after 8 years together. I'm amazed that they lasted that long :oops:

Is anyone watching Love In Paradise? Americans in relationships with people in the Caribbean. 90 day fiance on crack.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.