90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really hoping that Angela was going to Houston to see Dr Now for her weight loss surgery..I would have loved to see him try and tell her what to do!

Reactions: 3
I cant keep up so many spin offs
Have to laugh at Angela her surgery is over you see her new look in the Interview then it goes to bigger Angela ,she really now needs that hair sorted out,she really pissed Michael off saying the DR massaged her boobs 😀

Reactions: 2
Have to laugh at Angela her surgery is over you see her new look in the Interview then it goes to bigger Angela ,she really now needs that hair sorted out,she really pissed Michael off saying the DR massaged her boobs 😀
Imagine if it was Michael being "Medically fondled"...she would go ape tit!

Reactions: 1
Just watching The Single spin off, Big Ed is still a creep in fact creepier than b4, Colte has shacked up with the Cat sitter who has a right potty mouth and doesn't want to do the do with Colte, Molly has got herself a guy from New York who is acting shady...

Just watching The Single spin off, Big Ed is still a creep in fact creepier than b4, Colte has shacked up with the Cat sitter who has a right potty mouth and doesn't want to do the do with Colte, Molly has got herself a guy from New York who is acting shady...
The tell all is next week, looks good!

Big Ed should be renamed as Medium Ed he's lost so much weight he now has shoulders😆

• Haha
She's still gonna look awful even after 100lbs of fat are removed from her body.

I have mentioned this before but does anyone else's sky box make a loud whirring noise, whilst watching discovery + ? It'd driving me nuts..was OK for awhile but like now for example, it started doing it within 10 minutes of me watching it! The only way to stop it, is by turning it off at the mains..however, that seems to take the WiFi out 🙈

It's the hard drive in the sky q box I wish I hadn't upgraded it's doing my head in 😡

Yeah she's no Jenny from the block

I don't understand why it only happens while using that app!
It doesn't happen when I use the firestick in the bedroom I had to Google it as it was doing my head in I would think Autistic people would be annoyed by it I actually wish I had stayed sky +

What did you all think of the tell it all part the single life ?

It doesn't happen when I use the firestick in the bedroom I had to Google it as it was doing my head in I would think Autistic people would be annoyed by it I actually wish I had stayed sky +

What did you all think of the tell it all part the single life ?
I have solved the problem by watching it a different box!

I want to know why Brittany is bring cagey and not showing up..

Big Ed is still an idiot...

I'm just on episode 7...... I felt very sorry for Yara having to cope with her new baby and Jovi going off to work. But Natalie and Julia are driving me insane, what a pair of whining brats they both are!! And how on earth is Angela affording all this surgery? I had no idea that they earned so much money from this show.

I loved Michael's sisters reaction to how much her face-lift was going to cost 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.