90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to sound snobby, but I could not cope with the bathroom in that apartment Baby rented for them!

Reactions: 3
Me neither, and don’t get me started on that waste of space Jihoon!

I did say in another thread about this I find it surprising that Tim is straight 😆

Reactions: 5
Jihoon is awful..having a part-time job so he could get some rest?!

As for Tim, i know relationships aren't all about sex, but she was one hot lady and he seemed reluctant to even kiss her!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Currently watching season 5; that Luis is a knob!
crying at the fact a owl with a candle is to blame for him being an hole to her kids 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In regards to David & Annie, they really need to Just call David’s best friend Chris, David’s bank! It’s shocking he actually paid for their wedding and everything.

Reactions: 1
Finally on to season 6 🥳 finally know who colt is 😂

& Jay can’t be serious that he first had sex at the age of 8?! 😱

Last edited:
Leida is one spoilt pampered princess witch! Kicking off cos he pays child support to his ex wife 😱 Eric needs to send her ass back to Indonesia to her maids

Reactions: 2
Chantels family insinuating Pedro is shagging his sister 🤣🤣🤣 I’m more concerned about how much of a weirdo her own brother is about her! Ah the whole family is ruining happily ever after for me 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.