90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant keep up so many spin offs
Have to laugh at Angela her surgery is over you see her new look in the Interview then it goes to bigger Angela ,she really now needs that hair sorted out,she really pissed Michael off saying the DR massaged her boobs 😀
There are so many spin offs!

I'm watching the new series of the 90 Day Diaries and they showed Tom going food shopping..I really thought it would be Waitrose but he went to Lidil 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I felt really sorry for the poor IT guy, who had to listen to Angela and Michael's argument on this week's Happy Ever After 🤣

Reactions: 1
Has anyone been following Yara on youtube? I really enjoy her vlogs with the baby but I'm really sad for her that she is alone. Her mental health must not be okay. Being away from her family and Jovi constantly at work. I wouldn't want to be near Jovi's mom, so I bet she feels the same :cautious:

Reactions: 2
Has anyone been following Yara on youtube? I really enjoy her vlogs with the baby but I'm really sad for her that she is alone. Her mental health must not be okay. Being away from her family and Jovi constantly at work. I wouldn't want to be near Jovi's mom, so I bet she feels the same :cautious:
I didn't now she was on YT, what's her channel called please?

I'm now watching this week's episode where Jovi is telling her that he is away for longer again and that the lease is up on their apartment so she has 2 weeks to move!

Apparently they were working on a podcast together.
I find it hard to believe Deaven was unaware of Janelles past all she had to do was google her name. I don’t understand it all they keep threatening each other with lawyers for some reason. I don’t keep up with it much😂

‘Jenelle and David, 32, lost temporary custody of their children in May 2019 after he admitted to shooting and killing Nugget because the pooch nipped at their daughter Ensley, 4.’ WTF????

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've just found 90 day fiance just landed on the Discovery app. Quite good as it's really short episodes and just 3 couples on it. Quite enjoying this one :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.