90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching this weeks Happily ever after..

Aseulu is soooooo frustrating and I find myself fast forwarding the Paul parts, knowing that Karine has done a runner..

Who knew that the soulmate issue would come up again for Syngin and Tanya?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have never heard anyone say “tote a baby” like Angela does. I wish she’d not say it hahaha

Ericeee and Larissa are a disaster as are colteee and Jess.
8D66B036-7597-4E51-8D12-CB7B7170BD87.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, Larissa has now been kicked out by TLC because she is on CamSoda website where she has earned $100k for an hour’s photo shoot.

She had asked Ericee for $25k for a nose and boob job, but apparently ended up with over $75k worth of procedures. More fool Eric for giving her the $25k. She tried that with Coltee but he said no and that’s where their troubles started. Her whole aim is to rinse men for money for cosmetic surgery.

Reactions: 2
Heads up for anyone planning on watching the new series..

It us being shown in the US on Sunday and TLC are showing it at 2am on Monday morning..so if you don't want to wait until Wednesday night, you can record it on Monday..

Also , no pillow talk...Unless they put it on Discovery + instead...

Reactions: 4
Just watching 90 day fiancé strikes back, on discovery +, not sure how I feel about this 🤔

Well, Larissa has now been kicked out by TLC because she is on CamSoda website where she has earned $100k for an hour’s photo shoot.

She had asked Ericee for $25k for a nose and boob job, but apparently ended up with over $75k worth of procedures. More fool Eric for giving her the $25k. She tried that with Coltee but he said no and that’s where their troubles started. Her whole aim is to rinse men for money for cosmetic surgery.
I stopped following her, I didn’t like her from day one... is she still in the US? Last I heard was Colteeeee was cancelling her green card

Reactions: 1
I stopped following her, I didn’t like her from day one... is she still in the US? Last I heard was Colteeeee was cancelling her green card
Last I heard she and Eric have also broken up....again! Good thing he got a contract when he loan her the money for her plastic surgery! I’m sure she is latching onto another mug by now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.