90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God, can these people just call their love interests by their actual names instead of all this baby, baybee, beebee tit all the time! One girl even called, what's-his-name (can't remember) baby even when she was talking about him to her parents. Baby says this and baby does that. I was taking a beamer for her every time she said it, and to crown it all, there was an actual real baby in the mix - talk about confusing.

Anyway, just watched Love In Paradise with Aryanna & Sherlon. How it took Aryanna 2 further trips back to Jamaica (along with her sisters and mother) to convince Sherlon that she was the love of his life after becoming pregnant on a holiday romance on the first trip, is beyond me. It was obvious to anyone with even half a brain he wanted nothing to do with her and would be a deadbeat Dad. Have these people no pride? As someone else said: If a man loves and wants you, he makes it crystal clear. Sherlon made it crystal clear he didn't want Aryanna, and still she persisted.

Now I'm watching someone else who remortgaged her house and handed over $600,000 dollars to someone else for a property deal - and made him power of attorney. Then when meeting his mother for the first time she finds out marriage is off the cards, and then she discovered that even more money she was sending over to help him during covid, he was giving to some other woman he was being jiggy-jiggy with.

I mean, it's nice an' all that to be a trusting person, and not a suspicious biatch like wot I tend to be :p but come on! Six hundred thousand dollars and not even in the same country???

I can't stop watching these programmes - for all the wrong reasons!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.