90 day fiance before the 90 days

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just discovered this and I'm hooked. Angela alone was TV gold πŸ˜… Kind of felt for that Benjamin I feel like he is being taken for a ride. Talk to me about it people.

Reactions: 3
Just discovered this and I'm hooked. Angela alone was TV gold πŸ˜… Kind of felt for that Benjamin I feel like he is being taken for a ride. Talk to me about it people.
oh I love it! ive watched every series, I sit there with a mixture of what the hell am Iwatching and woah this is TV gold haha I do have to wonder if people really are like that or if any of its scripted/set up etc the whole ceaser and missing girlfriend seems scripted but the rest are just so entertaining, I get the feeling akinyi will be a handful after she was hammered on one drink :ROFLMAO: and the Rebecca and Zied situation is one to watch for sure, he looks like he would turn nasty like the flick of a switch, he has pure rage in his eyes at times, the pictures she used to lure him in compared to how she looks was hysterical, she filtered them so much she looked 19 and then when she turned up all his friends were shocked, she had some balls to show up after that catfish for sure

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think that akinyi is going to be wearing the trousers once she's got her claws in. That Zied though your right theres something not right about him is there? He gives me sinister vibes. Ive watched the last 90 day fiance with coltee and Larissa in loved that series and all the drama that followed on insta with them two. I honestly don't know where they find these people

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think that akinyi is going to be wearing the trousers once she's got her claws in. That Zied though your right theres something not right about him is there? He gives me sinister vibes. Ive watched the last 90 day fiance with coltee and Larissa in loved that series and all the drama that followed on insta with them two. I honestly don't know where they find these people
Me neither but long may it last πŸ˜‚ I thought Angela was gonna beat up all the friends on the last episode

Reactions: 3
OMG I’ve found my people!!!! Anyone watched 90DF The Other Way? It’s been my favourite series so far

Reactions: 5
I love this show!! This is the only series I've seen but omg I'm hooked! Drunk Darcy makes me crrrrrrringe! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
OMG I’ve found my people!!!! Anyone watched 90DF The Other Way? It’s been my favourite series so far
No but I will definitely give it a watch now you have said that.

Oh Darcy πŸ˜‚I mean how awkward when she said i love you and he just stood in silence.

Angela is by far my fave she is vile when she met his mates @lexiloo and she grabbed the straw of her drink and goes well that was fun hunny. It's quite clear michael has put that baby rule in early days knowing she was too old and thinking he could convince her to let him poke about with other younger woman so he could have his cake and eat it!. Woops
Sorry Michael you picked the wrong girl she's going to bake your cake eat your cake right up infront of you and then make your sorry ass say thank you πŸ˜….

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Finally other people that love this!

also think akinyi is not comfortable with him having a kid etc part of me thinks she doesn’t take the relationship seriously

no Angela makes me howlllllllll she is hystericalπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don’t even get me started on Darcey

Reactions: 4