3 things that made you smile today #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to look at my prepayment meter as I thought the credit was going to run out today and it turns out that I still have £20 on there.

I was watching a TV series and there was a song I liked on it but I wasn't sure what the song was called. I googled the lyrics and found it on You Tube and added it to my summer playlist.

I bought some non-alcoholic whisky on Amazon and it tastes just as good as the real thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I put a selfie of me & my son on my story and my bf said to me he screenshot it cos it was such a nice pic and he wanted to keep it on his phone

my shuffle was playing some bangers whilst I was home alone and tidying up

lidl bakery snacks 🥮🧁🍩🍕🥐

• Heart
Yesterday
Had a mani/ pedi
Sorted out some bank stuff finally
At last the workers are coming to fix some stuff

Reactions: 7
Had lime marmalade on toast for breakfast 🤤.

The kids got really into helping me in the garden after school. (Instead of just wanting to stare at their tablets 🧟‍♂️).

Husband is out tonight so going to watch Below Deck and have the last little bit of wine left over from the weekend ⚓ 🍷.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had a sore eye since Saturday but since starting medication yesterday, it’s getting better already.

I managed to meditate for 15 minutes.

I advanced a couple of levels on Duolingo in German and French.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My son was in a proper bad mood all morning but after his nap he woke up dead cheerful and was in a proper cute and funny mood. Made me smile knowing he was feeling better !

had a bit of a pamper and did a hair mask now my hair feels soooo soft

my sons handle on his cup broke so he went and got his toy drill and started trying to drill the handle back on. Made me laugh 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Went to see The Book of Mormon tonight and laughed my way through it.

Had a really lovely chat with a colleague this morning.

My new sewing needles arrived so now I can finish a project off from the weekend as I had to stop because the machine’s needle snapped. Need to make time tomorrow to get cracking and I can’t wait.

• Heart
I found a necklace that I lost ages ago and have been looking everywhere for.

I managed to get the house all clean and had a half an hour nap once I’d finished tidying.

I picked my son up from his friends after school and they were having a water fight and were having loads of fun.

• Heart
I had my best day at work since the year started.

I’m really happy with my new Dyson fan.

I squeezed in a lovely OLAPLEX and fake tanning pamper session.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was able to have a lazy day. A long sleep in bed without an alarm to wake me up.

Caught up with a friend and had a great laugh and text chat while my cat slept snuggled next to me.

Treated myself to my favourite dinner and enjoyed it while watching mindless tv. Grateful for a “me” day as I haven’t had one in such a long time. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dropped my puppy off at my Dads today before work and Dad had made me a little packed lunch for work

My kitchen floor is finally being re-laid under warranty today after 8 months of complaining that it's lifted and looks tit

A pair of trousers which felt a bit tight round my waist when I last wore them fit more comfortably today

• Heart
I had a 90 minute chat with my brother.

I bought some stuff for my new flat.

I watched Gavin & Stacey whilst having dinner.

• Heart
My delivery from Selfridges arrived.

I booked a pedicure for the weekend.

I bought my cats lots of Royal Canin and new wet food.

• Heart
My son had his 2 year review today and the nurse said he’s lovely and doing very well. Told me I should be proud of him, which I am 🥺

got some new foundation and it made me feel nice

me and my bf made enchiladas for tea and had a laugh cooking them together

• Heart
I was treated to a block of stilton (that I normally only eat at Christmas). Blue cheese makes me happy!

My daughter.

Paying off my universal tickets for Florida.

• Heart
Having a great day in the glass studio trying new techniques.

Having a warm cookie with ice cream

My cat trying to get my attention so I would give him chicken treats.

• Heart
20220707_095826.jpg
Cute little squirrel in the garden.

Blitzed up LOADS of cauliflower and hid it in the bolognese and everyone said how much they enjoyed it !

Awful work colleague got lost on their way down south and ended up sat in 4 hrs of traffic (sorry know I'm bad) 😈.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Deep cleaned my bathroom.

I told my brother about my new idea for a business and he said it has potential.

Booked my train ticket to visit my parents this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had a relaxing sunbed.

My kitten was being adorable and we had a lovely cuddle.

I cooked some delicious mussels in a white wine and parsley sauce.

• Heart
I went for a walk half an hour ago as the light was starting to fade and it seemed magical seeing the late buses go past with the display lit up

I had a postcard from a friend in an exotic location

I made a salad caprese earlier which was gorgeous

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.