3 things that made you smile today #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to music on my walk to work putting me in a good mood for the day

There was a grumpy, rude man at the bus stop who spoke to me like tit, my toddler kept unintentionally winding him up by saying ‘here’s the bus’ when it wasn’t actually there, and the man kept stepping forward 😂 you’d think after the 6th time of my toddler saying ‘here’s the bus’ he’d stop stepping forward. he deserved it cos he was rude haha😂🫢

My bf made the perfect steak for dinner 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
🪣 Cleaned my kitchen and bathroom

🍽 Had a take away with friends

🎲 Had a games nights with friends

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seen someone on a fb freebie group asking for some toiletries for a young girl fleeing DV. She thinks she's just picking up a few basics but I've thrown loads of cute little things in there like fake tan, face/eye masks, some perfume samples. Just a bunch of stuff if I was in her situation I'd be really chuffed and surprised to get - makes me feel good inside lol.

My son was trying to do row row the boat with my other son - they rarely acknowledge each other and it was the cutest hearing them giggle and watching them play together.

My cat hid from me and I was looking for her for hours and resigned myself to the fact she had ran off - then she appeared.

• Heart
1. Burrito 🌯 for dinner

2. Got some more laundry 🧺 done.

3. Had a nap this afternoon and feel much better.

• Heart
Boyfriend let me have a lie in this morning and got up with our toddler for me 🛌

Went to town and round the shops 🛒

Boyfriend treated us to a Chinese buffet for tea 🍱

• Heart
😴 Had a nice slow morning which was much needed

👫👫👼🏻 Saw our friends and their little boy today

🍕 House to myself tonight so had a yummy pizza and catching up on my programmes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1. I made roast chicken and it tasted better than I thought it would.

2. I slept awkwardly last night and my neck/shoulder was hurting but a heat pad and ibuprofen have made it hurt less.

3. Looking forward to a new week.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One of the slowest days we have had in a while, where a few things have ‘gone wrong’ but trying to find the positives …

😋 A good good day eating just what we fancied

🛀🏾 A nice bath

🥘 Prepping lunch for tomorrow so we can make good choices

• Heart
I said to my toddler i had a sore belly and he went ‘lie down Mummy i’ll look after you’ and went and got me a can of coke from the fridge 😂 then called that medicine

lovely bacon sarnie for lunch 😋

colouring in with my toddler. Always very relaxing

• Heart
My cat woke me up and I turned to my side to get her to take the hint and she started walking alongside my sideways body. She's my big ball of fur though so I woke up happy.

I just smiled now watching my other cat all cosy and sleeping.

I also smiled when my baby went for a nap lol.

• Heart
Had a pleasant day at work

Listening to music putting me in a good mood

An old friend sent me a sweet text 😊

• Heart
🧽🧺 Found my motivation today and did a few bits around the house

🍽🌯 Made good choices with food

🛀🏾 Bath, clean cosy PJs and clean bedding, with my diffuser making the room smell lush.

And just one for my future self to look back on: had a crappy meeting with my manager but I feel I handled it really well and didn’t let it get to me 🖤

• Heart
- spotted a family friend on Google maps out for a walk. she loves her walks 😊
- my boyfriend and his friends being funny
- intuitive cooking! I’ve been putting together pieces of all I’ve read and it’s fun creating dishes while not being tied to a cookbook

Last edited:
  • Heart
1. I made ratatouille in the slow cooker and it tasted great.

2. My baby nephew was born on Sunday night and I got sent some photos of him.

3. I had a long chat with a friend.

• Heart
🛍 Me and my OH finally managed to wake up extra early before work to do our food shop 🤣

📺 Caught up with Happy Valley

💆🏼‍♀️ My OH ironed and cooked dinner so I could relax

Mother in law was made up with the birthday present we got her

I work opposite the pier and the beach and the view was lovely out of a window in work today after it had snowed so i got a picture and it’s really good.

My manager told me i’m settling in great and i’m doing really well. And that she’s proud of me 🥲🥺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.