3 of Hearts Triplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah her clothes look three sizes too big for her and trousers dragging on the floor. Imagine wearing them outside, they'd be wrecked in minutes.
---
QUOTE="Linnyloo, post: 16207250, member: 2497"]
Yeah her clothes look three sizes too big for her and trousers dragging on the floor. Imagine wearing them outside, they'd be wrecked in minutes.
[/QUOTE]
Also has she had a boob job?
---
QUOTE="Linnyloo, post: 16207250, member: 2497"]
[/QUOTE]
Also has she had a boob job?

Where’s she going this time? Without her comfort blanket of her husband?? And children?? She’s utterly bizzare

I know ive said it before,But whys this thread so quiet? God knows how she bagged this trip away..She couldn't influence a fly!

This woman is a total and utter d1ck. Absolutely loves herself. Clearly doesn’t actually enjoy spending time with kids, everything is staged for the gram. Quite sad really. Imagine coming back from a holiday and instead of being excited to see kids, you’re setting up to record their reactions! Priorities!
---
Ps boobs still tiny so unlikely boob job!!

Reactions: 1
This woman is a total and utter d1ck. Absolutely loves herself. Clearly doesn’t actually enjoy spending time with kids, everything is staged for the gram. Quite sad really. Imagine coming back from a holiday and instead of being excited to see kids, you’re setting up to record their reactions! Priorities!
---
Ps boobs still tiny so unlikely boob job!!
If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself

I’m intrigued to know how they are so rich in the first place. When I first followed her I thought her husband was a footballer because of the house and the way she dresses.

Before kids she was a sales manager for one of her fathers companies and her husband is, as far as I know, a sales manager at a car dealership.

Both will earn/have earned decent money in those jobs but they literally seem to live a millionaire lifestyle.

I know her parents are rich so is this where the money all comes from?

Reactions: 1