24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch it last night? It is two parts with the last part airing tonight. But I watched it all on 4 on demand.. I was crying at the end. The poor mother
I watched it. It was absolutely heartbreaking. His parents were arseholes!

Reactions: 3
I watched it. It was absolutely heartbreaking. His parents were arseholes!
Yeah a I agree, I believe there was something in that. Like an honour killing aspect. I’d don’t know much about that side of things culturally but something wasn’t quite right there

Reactions: 1
If people are interested there is a new series of Forensics: the real CSI on BBC iPlayer

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I watched The Hampstead Paedophile Hoax on Ch4 today, absolutely horrific for those parents accused & the poor children who were coerced into making the allegations. That Sabine women is actually mentally ill, she has to be.

Reactions: 4
I watched The Hampstead Paedophile Hoax on Ch4 today, absolutely horrific for those parents accused & the poor children who were coerced into making the allegations. That Sabine women is actually mentally ill, she has to be.
That programme should have been a three parter because there was no depth to it at all. I agree, Sabine should be locked up for longer than she was and hearing her talk about truth was wild. I’d like to lie how the kids are all doing now

Reactions: 3
While watching the Hampstead Hoax i was googling for more info and came across a blog site that actually thinks it's all genuine and the accusers and abusers are innocent good god it's horrific

Reactions: 1
If people are interested there is a new series of Forensics: the real CSI on BBC iPlayer
Forensics: the real CSI is fab. Not overdramatic, to the point, love it. The episode on Sunday re the man in the freezer broke my heart. He literally got away with murder (well, allegedly haha). I’ve binge watched most episodes this week, there are quite a few on YouTube outside of iPlayer too

• Heart
Reactions: 10