2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More breaking news on Biden's ties to Ukraine: Burisma Official Told Hunter Biden They Wanted To ‘Close Down’ Investigation Against Firm’s Owner, According To Unconfirmed Email.

"Despite questions about the chain of custody for the computer files, the Biden campaign has not disputed the accuracy of any of the documents published so far, and Hunter Biden has not issued a statement on the matter."

Biden's campaign initially stated he hadn't officially meet with the Burisma rep, then issued a later statement to say if he did, it was on the sidelines of an event.

What's of more interest to me, is how this is being ignored by the majority of the MSM who've had zero issue with unconfirmed documents and unnamed sources over the last four years.

i.e. instead of the above, CNN chose to report a story that White House was warned that Giuliani was being used by Russians to 'feed misinformation' to Trump. This story cites four unnamed sources and produces no evidence but their say-so. So we're asked to believe that all four separate individuals had access to the same highly classified intelligence, and all four happened on it at the same time too - when Rudy Giuliani was in the news investigating Biden corruption.

Of course anything on Fox can be dismissed, but if it's on CNN it's gospel.

Reactions: 7
As I’ve said before, Trump doesn’t doesn’t hide under a veil of purity, it’s enough for many who are sick of the manipulation of the far-left complete with biased/censored media outlets, virtue-signaling celebs and peaceful fist-punching protestors who set things on fire and bully people into submission if they don’t share the same view.

Lefties always go on about the gung-ho stereotype of a right-wing supporter, but the left have acted beyond classless, undignified and downright barbaric at the best of times.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see this interview? She comes across unhinged. The way she smiles when he talks about people using food banks and needing the money.

She looks so uncomfortable and fake...

And she's terrible to put her hatred of President Trump over the interests of the American people. The $1.8 trillion stimulus would do wonders for people during these terrible times and she's refusing the idea because she doesn't like Trump? We all know you're loaded, Nancy, but have some compassion for the average person or shut up.

Also is anyone else seeing how the mainstream media is censoring anything related to Biden's son and even twitter has joined in? Not biased at all...:cautious:

Reactions: 5
Also is anyone else seeing how the mainstream media is censoring anything related to Biden's son and even twitter has joined in? Not biased at all...:cautious:
has it not been proven to be false? And that’s why it’s being censored? Is that not the case? 😮

Regardless, going by the polls it looks like trump is out, but will he go quietly if that’s the case 😐

Reactions: 1
has it not been proven to be false? And that’s why it’s being censored? Is that not the case? 😮

Regardless, going by the polls it looks like trump is out, but will he go quietly if that’s the case 😐
The story was censored by Twitter because it contained hacked information and personal details, which violates its terms and conditions.

I think the story has been widely debunked, yes. Or at least, investigations by the press, during impeachment, and by two Republican-led Senate committees reached the conclusion that there was no wrongdoing on Joe Biden's part with regards to using his influence to stop a criminal investigation into Burisma. Even Mitt Romney said that investigating Hunter Biden is not a legitimate role of government.

Reactions: 1
The metadata on the PDF files of the emails showed they were created between September 29th and October 10th 2019. The laptop was dropped off at the repair shop in April 2019. So anybody could have made changes to it before the PDFs were created.

Reactions: 2
I think this thread needs to be moved to the rave section on here for Trump 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

The archaic way the vote is decided means the popular vote means sod all.

Reactions: 3
The archaic way the vote is decided means the popular vote means sod all.
100%. Hillary and Al Gore both won by the popular vote. Trump has already said if he doesn’t win, he won’t concede and will appeal creating a controversy like what happened with Al Gore in 2000.

100%. Hillary and Al Gore both won by the popular vote. Trump has already said if he doesn’t win, he won’t concede and will appeal creating a controversy like what happened with Al Gore in 2000.
I still think he’ll win, but I think if he doesn’t he’s more likely to have a big toddler strop and basically leave the US presidentless until the new year rather than refuse to leave. After he’s called for civil war on twitter of course.

I still think he’ll win, but I think if he doesn’t he’s more likely to have a big toddler strop and basically leave the US presidentless until the new year rather than refuse to leave. After he’s called for civil war on twitter of course.
We already haven’t had a president for 4 years. Think we will be fine for a few months.

He has already threatened a civil war if he doesn’t win and said he will move to another country 🤣🤣 Don’t think any other country wants him though except Russia maybe.

• Haha
Talking of not having a president: when it was clear he was going to win last time I hurriedly got in my application to become a citizen. I had no intention of becoming one any time before, but it was clear that even people with green cards could be at risk of who knows what. When it comes around to the naturalization ceremony, there is usually a video from the president that everyone has to sit and watch. Except this time it didn’t happen. Instead, the judge made a speech about how the president didn’t want to make a video for incoming new citizens, but unlike this new president he welcomes people to this state and embraces the diversity and richness new citizens bring to the area. I honestly did’t think this little ceremony was going to be a big deal in this little state I have a home in, but after looking around me and hearing this judge I was a blubbering mess along with many others. So thank you absent president who had refused to make a welcoming speech to me and 30 others from 20 different countries. I heard something much more meaningful and beautiful that I will never forget. I have already posted my vote for this November and what a huge privilege that was. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's trump up again with current odds make him 38% chance of winning.

If it keeps rising as it has for the last week for two more weeks it's well within the margin of error of him winning.

The Democrats and some of their supporters ( the usual celebrity twits ) are their own worst enemy and turning off potential voters.

I'm predicting Trump/Pence by a majority.

No one wants biden, not even the dems. They are just voting him in to pave the way for kamala harris to be potus. They'll dind some reason to make his term short as possible so she can step in.

No one wants biden, not even the dems. They are just voting him in to pave the way for kamala harris to be potus. They'll dind some reason to make his term short as possible so she can step in.
I really believe this too.

Okay, I've always been a bit dubious about the fake Melania theories, but that is definitely not her.

fake melania.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.