2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reality tv show continues.
episode 3 - what will Donald do now.
home alone 4? Trump board game? Threaten to nuke us all if his toys are taken away 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d be amazed if they’re still letting Donnie have access to the big red button 😄 . America has always had ‘2 man rule’ in place in regards to the deployment of nuclear arms, a precaution that they must have been very relieved to have in place when that nutter gained power in 2016.

My prediction is that at some point this week he will realise he’s done and flounce off in a sulk, leaving Pence to see out the last two months.

Reactions: 6
I do wonder did they take the batteries out in 2016 anyway, just incase 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is insane to me that there are people claiming that votes not cast in person are fraud. It is a global pandemic you morons! Anyone with any sense should have been encouraging postal votes, which clearly explains why Trump didn't do it.

Reactions: 16
My prediction is that at some point this week he will realise he’s done and flounce off in a sulk, leaving Pence to see out the last two months.
I was thinking this too but now not so sure. I think his ego (and all the lawsuits that'll happen when he's no longer president) means he'll continue to push this fraud nonsense

As usual - all his supporters will agree its fraud and that's all we'll ever hear about for the next god knows how long.

I wonder if he's doing this so he can push a deal for no prosecution once he's no longer president - he'll stop saying fraud and concede defeat as long as he won't go to prison?

Reactions: 1
It is insane to me that there are people claiming that votes not cast in person are fraud. It is a global pandemic you morons! Anyone with any sense should have been encouraging postal votes, which clearly explains why Trump didn't do it.
yet he ironically voted by mail himself I believe hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw someone post "We've never had mail-in ballots before, only absentee ballots" - they are the sameeee thingggggg 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw someone post "We've never had mail-in ballots before, only absentee ballots" - they are the sameeee thingggggg 🤦‍♀️
that’s so ridiculous isn’t it! Especially as they’ve always allowed military to vote from wherever theyre posted!

Reactions: 2
For the person who asked about Hunter Biden in previous thread - google Biden and Ukraine.

I mean this is it isn't it? Look at how differently things are being done now for so many different sectors. The US haven't had proper European style enforced lockdowns though for the most part so maybe a lot of them don't really see the need for a change in how they usually do things. If we were due any sort of election or vote this year there would absolutely be a push to prepare for en masse mail in voting.

Reactions: 3
POST OF THE YEAR RIGHT HERE! PSML! 😂😂😂
he’s probably already pushed it 7 times in 4 years 😐

secret service;
Sir the nuke is run on wifi, the wifi connection is notoriously bad in the Oval Office, Barack had the same issue.... have you tried leaning out the window? is melania using the FaceTime sir?

well, why don’t we hold off pushing it until morning and I’ll go to Target for a wifi booster if you still feel the same......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've seen somewhere that Trump is planning rallies to show everyone individual counts of fraud.....

Im sure there was the odd ballot here and there - two Trumpers have been found to have tried to vote twice so far for example. But hundreds of thousands? Absolutely not.

He's basically saying the entire system is a fix because he didn't win.

Reactions: 8
My 5 year old copes better with losing a game of snakes and ladders than Trump and his fans have coped with losing this election and that is saying something. It’s ok to be disappointed with an election result, we’ve all felt it at some time or another, but all this whinging and claims of electoral fraud with absolutely NO BASIS except that Trump didn’t win is embarrassing for them. At this point Trump could say the earth is flat and the moon is made of cheese and his fans would go along with it. So bizarre.

Did nobody teach these people how to lose gracefully?
Why are people like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10