1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When does Your body adjust to all the water I’m forever peeing
haha I find some days I do pee more than others.... I'm 6 weeks in now and it's not quite so bad.. try and space it out.... so about 1 pint every hour/hour & half...... I aim for minimum 3L maximum 4L per day....... drink the first two pints before breakfast and have it quite hot.... goes down a bit quicker that way too ... :)

Hi all,
I’m 7 weeks in and I’ve lost 30lbs. I’m hoping to get another 12lbs off by Christmas. Then I’ll be half way to my goal.
I’m on sole source and find it easy apart from the weekends. It doesn’t help that I’m bored in lockdown on a weekend. Too much thinking time!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi all,
I’m 7 weeks in and I’ve lost 30lbs. I’m hoping to get another 12lbs off by Christmas. Then I’ll be half way to my goal.
I’m on sole source and find it easy apart from the weekends. It doesn’t help that I’m bored in lockdown on a weekend. Too much thinking time!
That's fantastic WELL DONE !!! I'm on Step 2 and have lost almost 2 stone in 9 weeks...... I'd like another stone off by Christmas...... you'll do 12lbs easy ☺☺

Reactions: 3
That's fantastic WELL DONE !!! I'm on Step 2 and have lost almost 2 stone in 9 weeks...... I'd like another stone off by Christmas...... you'll do 12lbs easy ☺☺
thank you. What’s step 2? I’ve not even looked at the steps? Is it where you have a low calorie meal? What kinda things do you eat? I want to shift to having a meal once I hit four stone (hopefully Feb 🤞🏻🤞🏻) but never sure what you can actually eat?

Reactions: 1
thank you. What’s step 2? I’ve not even looked at the steps? Is it where you have a low calorie meal? What kinda things do you eat? I want to shift to having a meal once I hit four stone (hopefully Feb 🤞🏻🤞🏻) but never sure what you can actually eat?
Yes.... step 2 is 3 products and one meal - 200 calories ..... I find it helps having 'proper' food I've done just products in the past and got a bit bored so cheated with snacking (my down fall!)..... I have things like

Chicken, Tuna or Prawn salad
Hard boiled egg with salad
omlette with veg
chicken and veg
chicken kebabs (chicken, green pepper, spring onion, cherry tom)
egg and celeriac chips
steak with mushrooms/onion
pork steak and veg
chicken stir fry

Ah ok, think I’ll definitely switch to that after I’ve got to 4 stone off maybe.
Weighed today. Another 4lb off - 36lbs now

• Heart
Well done to all on this thread! I love hearing other people’s stories.

Can we post daily updates of what we’ve eaten and cheer each other on?? I’m starting again tomorrow as I’ve gained 3lbs back and really need to get another 2/3 stone off but I just find it so hard when the weather is cold and rubbish!!!

Thank you.
not quite sure how I’m going to get through Christmas 🤔

I've planned to have products Christmas Eve day .... our usual meal out Christmas Eve..... Christmas Day will be off plan.... Boxing Day..... products during day and then we are (hopefully lockdown permitting! ) at family in the afternoon/evening so off plan... then 27th back on plan..... I will try and make sensible choices but I'm aware I may well gain or not lose but that's the choice I make.... It'll be the first time this year all my family have been together and I'm not going to draw attention to the fact I'm on this diet as none of them know only those I live with I'm doing it (again just easier for me not to say as constant asking 'how you doing' always makes me feel pressured)...... I'd decide in advance and stick with it best you can .... 🥰 🥰

Reactions: 5
Can someone tell my roughly how much 1:1 plan is? Is it filling enough? I’m desperate to shift 4 stone 😬 Seriously considering having a go.

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell my roughly how much 1:1 plan is? Is it filling enough? I’m desperate to shift 4 stone 😬 Seriously considering having a go.
I'm doing exante which is pretty much the same without having your own consultant but a good fb community page and I think it works out a third of the price. Could can get 100 products for £99 which depending on the plan (800 which is 3 or 4 products and/or 1 x 200 cal meal or 1200 which is similar but either 2 meals or 1 400 cal meal)

I pay £53 for a week which is 3 packs per day and I also have a 200 calorie meal of 'real' food.... I think prices depend slightly on consultants and what they charge as some charge different prices for bars/packs..... mine charges same for all of them. My consultant is very good and messages throughout the week with tips/advice and general support... she's been doing it a long time. I go and get weighed once a week and have a 1-2-1 chat with her.... it's not an easy diet and you do have to be 100% committed..... but if you still to it then the weight comes of quickly. Best thing to do is go to their website and read up on it.... I've done Lighterlife in the past and also Slim & Save but I know I need to change my relationship with food..... ie ... weekend = treats and try and stop rewarding myself with food.... it's took me a long time to get to this place but I am feeling committed now and have lost almost 2 stone in 10 weeks....... the secret is lots of water.... I chose this one as I actually like most of the flavours of products and seeing a consultant to get weighed keeps me accountable as I do lack self-discipline ☺

Reactions: 2
£60 a week for 24 products.
basically 2.50 a product from my consultant
I pay £53 for a week which is 3 packs per day and I also have a 200 calorie meal of 'real' food.... I think prices depend slightly on consultants and what they charge as some charge different prices for bars/packs..... mine charges same for all of them. My consultant is very good and messages throughout the week with tips/advice and general support... she's been doing it a long time. I go and get weighed once a week and have a 1-2-1 chat with her.... it's not an easy diet and you do have to be 100% committed..... but if you still to it then the weight comes of quickly. Best thing to do is go to their website and read up on it.... I've done Lighterlife in the past and also Slim & Save but I know I need to change my relationship with food..... ie ... weekend = treats and try and stop rewarding myself with food.... it's took me a long time to get to this place but I am feeling committed now and have lost almost 2 stone in 10 weeks....... the secret is lots of water.... I chose this one as I actually like most of the flavours of products and seeing a consultant to get weighed keeps me accountable as I do lack self-discipline ☺
I'm doing exante which is pretty much the same without having your own consultant but a good fb community page and I think it works out a third of the price. Could can get 100 products for £99 which depending on the plan (800 which is 3 or 4 products and/or 1 x 200 cal meal or 1200 which is similar but either 2 meals or 1 400 cal meal)
Thank you all so much. 👍

Well done to all on this thread! I love hearing other people’s stories.

Can we post daily updates of what we’ve eaten and cheer each other on?? I’m starting again tomorrow as I’ve gained 3lbs back and really need to get another 2/3 stone off but I just find it so hard when the weather is cold and rubbish!!!
Today I've had

Original porridge with a sprinkle of the raspberry drink powder (so nice!)
Spag Bol
chicken breast, leeks, sprouts, green beans, cauli, broccoli...... on a Sunday I always have extra veg so an extra 20/30 cals
Choc Orange Bar chopped up small

I've had 6 pints of tap water and a 500ml bottle of fizzy water with the raspberry powder (bit addicted!)

I usually have 2 pints water.... breakfast...... 2 pints water..... lunch........2/3 pints water.... dinner....... bottle fizzy & bar around 9ish.....

But feel really fat and heavy today ? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

haha I find some days I do pee more than others.... I'm 6 weeks in now and it's not quite so bad.. try and space it out.... so about 1 pint every hour/hour & half...... I aim for minimum 3L maximum 4L per day....... drink the first two pints before breakfast and have it quite hot.... goes down a bit quicker that way too ... :)
I need to drink more. I’m only having a litre a day.
I’ve just had a smoothie for breakfast, peanut crunch bar for lunch and chocolate shake for dinner.
Feeling soooo cold today. Wish I liked fruit teas as I’m missing the hot drinks after the cold dog walks.
Moved into a new stone bracket today so feel motivated today. 8lbs to go until my “three stone by Christmas target” (another 3 to go after that!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have products and about a stone and half to lose. Considering starting tomorrow ..
Go for it!! I am back on tomorrow too!

I’ve just had a smoothie for breakfast, peanut crunch bar for lunch and chocolate shake for dinner.
Feeling soooo cold today. Wish I liked fruit teas as I’m missing the hot drinks after the cold dog walks.
Moved into a new stone bracket today so feel motivated today. 8lbs to go until my “three stone by Christmas target” (another 3 to go after that!)
I think drinking more definitely helps with the weight loss. I have x3 800ml Voss bottles pre filled that I make sure I get through a day (morning,afternoon&evening). I also have 1 cup of tea a day. My consultant said that having 1 with skimmed milk wouldn’t do any harm and it’s better than letting the feeling build up and then having something really naughty! Maybe try and introduce one and see if it makes a difference? I doubt it would xx

I have my first two pints as hot/very warm water.... helps it to go down quicker ! Have you thought about having your shakes hot ? I love the Chocolate mint warmed up..... and also vanilla and banana with some cinnamon is nice too.... Do you not like any of the 'meals'.... I find having porridge for breakfast and a 'meal' pack at lunch because it's warm it helps..... though I do still get cold.... you're doing amazing .... I've got similar to lose to yourself - I want 3 stone by Christmas but think I might be pushing it as still got 16lbs to go (hopfully 14 after this weeks weigh in!)... and then another 3/4 after Christmas....... New stone bracket is always a great motivation I find.... You can smash those 8lbs by Christmas... xx