The Ingham Family #174 Sarah ingham, 38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was Lazy that dumped Nicki as a friend because Nicki was on IG being completely dramatic as though they were lovers or something! She was one step away from standing outside of Lazyā€™s house with a boom box.
It was the other way round

Reactions: 5
Chris calling other people weirdos when he's sitting next the pool in Spain in the middle of a heatwave wearing a beanie and a cap

Throwback to that weird moment
IMG_20210624_235911.jpg
IMG_20210624_235911.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I think the worst thing he's filmed, for me, has to be right at the very beginning of him getting involved in the vlogs. He took Isla swimming, she was really little, maybe around 4. I think she had a rubber ring on and wasn't old enough to have her face under the water.
He was in the baby pool filming her and put the camera underwater. He filmed her backside for a fair amount of time, her walking and trying to kick.
It was absolutely disgusting, as a parent myself I just can't get my head around why the hell you would film something like that.

Another was when he kissed Isabelle on the lips, had his hand over her shoulder touching her breast area (I'm pretty sure there are clips of this somewhere) and then hiding under her bed šŸ˜”

The best thing to come from all those girls and young adults coming forward in 2018 was the fact the weird relationship he had with Isabelle changed. Something shifted there and although you still see little snippets of it, it is nothing like it used to be.

Urgh and when he collected her from that school trip in France, that was such a strange encounter!
Pranking her by filming her in the bathroom with just a towel round her as well she was maybe 11 or 12 at the time :mad:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So much to catch up on BUT I'm still feeling smug - ok there wasn't a vlog BUT Sarah had to address her minions and we do know Chris has been eye bleeping the camera!!

Can't believe that demented bint thinks Mr Kayak is the spy in the 'secret' group!!!

Heads up Sarah - how many 'spies' are in your 'secret' group? And better still - how many 'admin' are actually spies? (BTW Sarah spies mean more than one).

Game set and match tonight is awarded to Mr Kayak. Dignified response.

Learn a lesson Chris & Sarah, learn a bloody lesson.

ANYWAY of I trot to catch up on what's been said here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What a clown.
He really is a hairy bawbag with a barcode fringe isnā€™t he! Iā€™ll have you know I have a very good, well paid job that Iā€™ve studied and worked hard to get. And do you know who instilled that mentality in me Chrisā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..it was my parents. What a shame that your kids will never reap the benefit of a satisfying education and career because you have taken all that from them.

The only lucky one will be Issy because her surname isnā€™t legally Ingham so if sheā€™s not recognised first at least people may not know her. Mind you I assume you will be giving Issy her ā€œset for lifeā€ money on her 16tb birthday so maybe she wonā€™t need to work šŸ§ Shame that her Lego endorsement had to go because you were such a cock you ruined it for her by taking over her gig and making a proper to out of yourself.

We arenā€™t the weird ones Chris and I suggest you take a look at the type of people who idolise your family. I think you will find itā€™s them without jobs, educations and that most of them live on the fringes of society which is a bit like you and your wife. You are a nobody Chris! You never have been and your channel will eventually dry up so best keep Sarah out of B&M! The only thing that will outlast your career is your infamy for being a n0ncey little prick something else that you and your wife deep down know is true.

And just think Chris you may be acting all big now but just wait until Esme, Isla, Jace and little Cavella are old enough to read all about your ā€œallegedā€ adventures with teenage IFam and make an informed decision of their own about it šŸ„“ Do you think theyā€™ll be proud of you. Do you think they wonā€™t look at lazy and go ā€œwhat a mug staying with him and enabling himā€ šŸ§ They might never say it but they will never ever look at you in the same way again! So hold onto that thought that one day even your kids will be sickened and repulsed by you.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.