The Ingham Family #174 Sarah ingham, 38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD EVERYONE

View attachment 630976
Well done @Big frank for the title, it’s beautiful and i love it.

so what’s been happening?

- Safety Officer Jace has been out-safetied by a Scottish “nobody” called Paul.

- Sarah is 38.

- Such was their dismay at being told that their parenting skills were lacking that we got a brand new rant video that was filmed in a bush. Both parents were so red I almost mistook the video for a tomato patch.

- they made it into the Scottish Sun, not once but twice

- they are angrily taking a break from vlogging (hurray!)

- we are disgoooosing and vile

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
I shouldn’t read about the Minghams before I go into work. I have to go in now reeling from reading the recent Scottish Sun article and all the lies printed from the Ingham's speech. The Inghams were told last year to wear life jackets. They ignored it! They got told over the weekend. They ignored it! Now they’ve twisted it to sound like their fans have just told them and in a much more civil manner than Kayak Paul, and so they’re listening and have bought jackets. Twist a story or what!! You should’ve bought them last summer, fools.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I took my dog for a 30 minute walk earlier and came back to about 10+ pages because of these fuckwits! 🤣

I’m cringing at the thought of how they might have explained this to the kids. “Yo, these foos lied to this troll and now we have to go off YouTube because trolls are lying about a very lot of the safety advice we don’t take!”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Surely the girls must be thinking “Dad why did you not just say thanks mate we will get the kids life jackets” 🤦🏼‍♀️!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
All,

This thread is about the inghams. Not the dozens of nobody / small accounts that are wanting to use their name and are every bit as bad as them and will say anything for shout-outs here and have been banned for spamming their accounts here. Be smarter!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Surely the girls must be thinking “Dad why did you not just say thanks mate we will get the kids life jackets” 🤦🏼‍♀️!!!!!!!
I’m wondering if Isabelle has said something to them and has been dismissed. Someone on the other thread mentioned that there’s bound to be people DMing her about it all, I hope she’s okay.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Didn’t they used to drive three kids in the back of the mini that only had two seatbelts too and vlog it?

chris was giving sarah driving lessons and vlogging it, whilst giving driving lessons he’s in charge of the car so shouldn’t have been on a phone or camera.

again all filmed. Reckless. Non of it is their fault though

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Oh no I can’t edit the first post now - I was going to add links and more details! Just sat down with my tea and was about to really go for it.

Reactions: 6
Nothing will come of it unfortunately. They will take a few days off and then daily vlog again as if nothing ever happened. That's what they always do.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Is it true they once abandoned their 4 month old baby on a Spanish beach so they could go co-swimming?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Also anyone else noticed its Sarah that's making the tit up on fb in her groups basically telling people to attack this brave man? Creepy might still be hiding in a Bush but that's prob best way if he's not going to properly say sorry but Sarah is evil
I do think she is the root of everything

Reactions: 46
They'll probably post the birthday vlog Thursday or Saturday then come back to vlogging. I think they'll be on a delay so they can't be found easily.

If the birthday vlog doesn't go viral I expect they'll go behind a paywall.

Reactions: 28
Also anyone else noticed its Sarah that's making the tit up on fb in her groups basically telling people to attack this brave man? Creepy might still be hiding in a Bush but that's prob best way if he's not going to properly say sorry but Sarah is evil
I do think she is the root of everything
It's disgusting that they're trying to scupper a NFP organisation responsible for saving lives on a dangerous waterway just for petty revenge. That pair are a moral vacuum.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.