13 Reasons Why

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm far to old to be watching this. Seems gratuitous for another season. Think it should have been left at season 1.
I cried during Tyler's scene but am on episode 2 of season 3 and the narrator is annoying me.

What does everything think?

I also think they should have left it at s1, I now just watch it for background noise whilst I’m on my phone😂 I think it’s odd how they’ve brought in a new character to narrate the show, don’t really understand what she brings to it!

Reactions: 3
No spoilers here ...
Just finished it, so slow and boring. I suggest no one else bothers.

I’m ashamed to say I liked Bryce this season 😬 but then again, that was the whole point. Good character development this season I think.

I am on the third episode and struggling to continue watching. I can’t stand the new girl, her accent is grinding on me even though I am British myself and the whole detective thing is cumbersome now.

Also, we’re made to feel some sort of sympathy for Bryce which is just messed up
IMO.

Agree that this should have stopped at series 1..

Reactions: 1
I also think they should have left it at 1 series.
I think this last series was slow in places and still as depressing as the past - but this time with an annoying new person who came from no where, thinks she knows everything and everyone and narrates the whole series - eurgh! Had to watch to see how it concluded and hope they don’t run another series - although judging how it was left I assume another will follow...

I've been struggling to watch season 3 and glad I'm not the only one. Was powering through in case it gets better but looking at this thread don't think I'll bother.
Ani is so annoying!

So, has anyone finished the newest season?

I agree with previous posters that this should have been a limited series (one season, max.) but I've stuck with it, because I started it. Properly blubbed my way through the last couple of episodes, to the extent of giving myself a massive headache. I'm blaming hormones, it wasn't that good :ROFLMAO:

I agree with previous posters that this should have been a limited series (one season, max.) but I've stuck with it, because I started it. Properly blubbed my way through the last couple of episodes, to the extent of giving myself a massive headache. I'm blaming hormones, it wasn't that good :ROFLMAO:
Me 👍. Personally, I have loved the series. I really like most of the characters, and the stories I can relate to many of them. It raises awareness, and is very controversial, but the stories they tell aren’t easy ones to tell.

On the latest season, the last two episodes I was also a emotional wreck haha. I don’t know if the storyline of trying to redeem Bryce or them showing how to get away with murder was the right approach for the last two season, but it’s more the characters that I loved really. I just can’t get over how they ended it 😩😩

Reactions: 2

SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

I thought the 4th season was just a random mix of storylines. Monty's boyfriend trying to get justice wasn't enough to make a season out of so they added in Clay's mental health problems which I wasn't a big fan of. Just don't think it went anywhere. And then they stuck Justin dying at the end to give the season a boost and make it go out with a bang. I said to my husband no wonder it's the last season, they probably couldn't think of any more storylines. I'm in the minority that actually liked season 3 so I don't think I'm hard to please 😂 oh and could anymore characters get together!? Got to the point that I half expected Jess and Ami(?) to kiss.

Reactions: 5
Just finished S4 this weekend! Absolutely loved it and thought it redeemed S3 (which was too slow and Ani was annoying).

Thought S4 had a very good ending although I was very upset about a certain person’s death 😭 also gotta point out that Diego is 😍

Reactions: 2
S4 was a massive disappointment I thought and it should have just been left at the end of S3. I had previously loved all the characters for different reasons and found it so clever how even though Bryce and Monty had done such terrible things, they still managed to make me feel empathy for them. By the end of S4 I thought all of the characters were just awful and didn’t care what happened to any of them, it ended up with random bits shoehorned in for shock value. All the cheese of dawson’s creek but none of the charm!

But to add, Tony’s frosted tips were THE highlight of S4 for me. He really is beautiful

I couldn't even watch S4, I got 15 minutes into episode 1 and ditched it. S3 was pushing it for me to be honest, I didn't like the format and the new girl who was somehow in every story line? I read the book when I was younger so I wanted to give S1 a go but they got progressively worse from there. It was like a game of how many millennial taboo topics they could cram into every episode.

Ani! Yes, bloody Ani. So annoying. She brought nothing to the plot and somehow had the entire gang trusting her with their biggest secrets? It was all just so implausible.

• Haha