10 times our influencer friends played us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inspired by Nappyheadedjojoba and her YouTube series about booty gurus!!!

The words “best fiends” called to my actual soul.
and lately for me that stupid , STUPID face thing with the app that teaches you how to wash your face... fore......it’s pink 🤷‍♀️?!

So what Spons have you seen that you maybe bought into?
Or what Spons have you seen that made you see the light!!!

and what other trends trends did influencers “gift“ us that really weren’t all that.
(for example Nivea for men after shaving balm as primer 🙄)

Reactions: 1
Ah I love nappyheadedjojoba. She’s hilarious. One of the most straight talking Youtubers out there.

I now side eye everything the booty gurus say and recommend. Desenio is the latest. Those pictures are available from Ali Express for a couple of pounds. Also the wig and weave companies. I bought a wig from Unice after all the black gurus started going on about how good they were. It shed like a wet dog and looked worse than a string mop after a couple of weeks. Never again.

Reactions: 1
Ah I love nappyheadedjojoba. She’s hilarious. One of the most straight talking Youtubers out there.

I now side eye everything the booty gurus say and recommend. Desenio is the latest. Those pictures are available from Ali Express for a couple of pounds. Also the wig and weave companies. I bought a wig from Unice after all the black gurus started going on about how good they were. It shed like a wet dog and looked worse than a string mop after a couple of weeks. Never again.
DESENIO!!!!

Benefit mascara.
It’s not bad, but its not all that.
But they do insane press trips so why wouldn’t influencers pretend to love it 🤷‍♀️

DESENIO!!!!

Benefit mascara.
It’s not bad, but its not all that.
But they do insane press trips so why wouldn’t influencers pretend to love it 🤷‍♀️
Yes! Benefit mascara! I've found there is a Maybelline counterpart for nearly every Benrfit mascara and thus no need to shell out for the high end stuff.

Farsali oil/unicorn oil

Didn’t really make as much difference to me as it did J*

Oh and Coco teeth whitening...hmmh