Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW this must be the fastest thread ever ? I can’t keep up , imagine being this famous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pic of Ronnie with Santa is mega cute but surely she could have taken his bib off.
He wasn't eating anything and surely he wouldn't have dribbled that much in such a short space of time.

Reactions: 19
God she looked so smug showing off the necklace, "my book went to number 1", yeah I'll stick to stephen king thank you

Reactions: 26
Before I catch up, just had to share the fact hubby came home today and told me about a conversation he had at lunch. He was talking to someone who lives in Maldon and he asked if she'd bumped into their local celebrity. She was like "no, who?" he said "Mrs Hinch" and she goes "never heard of her. What's she famous for?" he goes "cleaning supposedly... but duck all really" - so even in her tiny little village there are people who have no clue who the heck she is!!! Made me laugh after a long, tit day! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She's so self absorbed,why does she have to rub her neck/chest all the time and tilt her head like that while she's watching herself speak. Makes me cringe to death. Like sussana Reid can't stand her either, just thought I'd throw that in there

Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember her making a big fuss a while back about having to walk to her mums at night and getting Jamie to come pick her up? Yet she’s posted today that she ‘loves walking in the dark’ 🤔

Reactions: 31
Must be the only person on maternity leave to ever think about descaling a kettle, surely?!! I was lucky on the days I had time to boil it for a brew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Does anyone remember her making a big fuss a while back about having to walk to her mums at night and getting Jamie to come pick her up? Yet she’s posted today that she ‘loves walking in the dark’ 🤔
When she’s got one of her babysitters with her she’s ok

Reactions: 5
..well at least she thanked her Hinchers for getting her that necklace. More of that please.

A little more humility.

A touch more honesty.

Dial down the passive-aggressive unhinged moments.

And I personally don’t care if she pre-records, but get your continuity “Hinched” as it’s a mess love.

Reactions: 26
God she looked so smug showing off the necklace, "my book went to number 1", yeah I'll stick to stephen king thank you
Soph mate, your book might have gone to number one, but Mr Blobby had a number one single and it still doesn't make him a bleeping singer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 198
Screenshot_20191218-185431_Instagram.jpg

Laughing my arse off here!!!! As if she gives 2 hoots about environmental impact!!! 🙄 talking absolute nonsense!!

She is one of the worst culprits when it comes to damaging the environment what a crock of shite!! Dunno why P&G collaborate with someone who adds to the problems they are trying to help solve?

The mind boggles!?!

Reactions: 21
The pic of Ronnie with Santa is mega cute but surely she could have taken his bib off.
He wasn't eating anything and surely he wouldn't have dribbled that much in such a short space of time.
I thought that straight away, plus removed the hat and maybe he could have worn a nice Christmassy outfit...sorry that’s me being picky🤣

Reactions: 8
That bleeping filter makes me itch. Is she actually going to the trouble of using a Snapchat filter to then upload to the gram. Desperate.

Reactions: 10
So I’m mom, but not to a baby as she’s grown up (well 15) and what I wander is how other mothers of babies Ronnies age must feel watching her stories? She’s packed so much into one day, theres other mother’s that struggle with fussy babies, pnd, among other things and she’s there prancing around cleaning her house! I know I struggled to get so much done, however my now husband worked away Monday to Friday and plus I was back at work straight after my csection had healed, I just hope there isn’t other mothers out there feeling down because they haven’t done what she’s been doing
I have an almost 5 month old and 2 and a half year old and I can’t sit still for more than a few minutes. I do have a helpful husband, when he’s actually around and on good form but otherwise I feel as though I’m a single mum, 80% of the time. However, watching her stories doesn’t make me envy her or how she is filling her time. I’d love to have even just a little bit more time with my loved ones but I would not want to spend my time how she does, I’d feel guilty and selfish. I do value my time away from my babies but it’s always productive and worthwhile

Reactions: 9
Wonder if another pregnancy is on the way, I'm sure I spy pregnacare folic acid and omega 3 tablets there. 🤔

Screenshot_20191218-185536_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20191218-185659_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.